GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Florida Panthers: Royally Pissed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Until they make changes and not just coaches, I won’t pay good money to watch this crap.

Well they tried to change players this offseason, that hasn't gone so well. Better see what changing the coaches does before you go back to changing the players again.

BalticDevil

Mar 27, 2018
Wismar, Germany
What a joke of a team. The worst part is they are not only clueless on the ice, they are emotionless as well. It looks like noone really does mind the losing. I havn't seen anyone really pissed and emotional this game except for Hughes after that double goalpost. They just don't seem to care.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
In case anybody else is wondering about long losing streaks under Hynes. We had a 6 game streak last year, a 7 game streak in 16-17, then a 10 game streak in 16-17 again, then I got sad and stopped looking.

Reactions: I Hate Tie DOMI

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
tenor.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's be serious and think about this.

This is one of the worst and most pathetic losses in the Hynes era. Just considering the personnel we have, the blown lead, being home, how early in the season it is.

We've had worse losses under Hynes, with a lineup full of turds, but for what's expected, this has gotta be the worst.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Good thing Hynes saved his timeout for now instead of taking it while the wheels were falling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad