GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Florida Panthers: Royally Pissed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille the Eel

Tennyson is worse than Mueller defensively, but Tennyson is better than Mueller offensively.

Given all Hynes cares about & has the ability to comprehend is offensive hockey, I'm surprised this took so long.
I think you are giving him too much credit for thinking it out. It's more just random tinkering, looking for something different, that kind of thing.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
i for one am glad columbus settled here, since i'm sure it set in motion us living here

doesn't mean i like what he did to the natives. but they're separateable

But by taking that stance, you don't get to publicly show others what a wonderful person you are.

And what really matters in today's world is that short-term, your low self-esteem gets a boost.

Reactions: 23 others

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
We lose today and I will have to turn my attention to Junior and NCAA hockey.

Northeastern plays UMass tomorrow ;)

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
columbus is apparently racist and terrible for taking land from the natives

i think it's called indiginous awareness day nowadays or something. also, nice username! i love croatia
Yea we just want to continue to live here with out being reminded how we got it. Makes us feel bad.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Yeah, as much as I actually do want to see this game, there is a 0% chance of me getting out of work on time to even see it on TV. I doubt my tickets sell for this game, so kinda just crap all around. Stupid 1 pm start...

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Devils match up very poorly with the Panthers. Not expecting much here.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tennyson is worse than Mueller defensively, but Tennyson is better than Mueller offensively.

Given all Hynes cares about & has the ability to comprehend is offensive hockey, I'm surprised this took so long.
I don't agree with Hynes being an offensive coach.

If Hynes is really supposed to be an offensive coach, he does a very poor job at being one. We are (I would bet) bottom 5 in the league in goal scoring since he took over. Maybe even lower than that, but the 17-18 season probably puts it up enough to be bottom 5 and not bottom 3. That and maybe the fact that one more team has been added to the league since Hynes took over.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
I don’t really like Boqvist and Hughes on the same line. I liked Zacha in that spot but I guess it would be tough to figure out the 4C gap

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
i for one am glad columbus settled here, since i'm sure it set in motion us living here

He didn’t settle “here”. He never stepped foot in North America.

Jack will score, Devils will win.

Reactions: Blender

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005

Like anything, the truth is in the muddied middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad