GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Florida Panthers: Royally Pissed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
A Devils game? In the afternoon? I don't wanna!
giphy.gif

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
No offense to the Panthers but if we can't win this game today we're truly boned this season.

I said that about Thursday. Honestly though the Panthers are due to play better, they have enough talent and too good a coach not to.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We have a lot of 4th lines right now.

Goose looks good with the puck but he's a pretty hardcore floater so I think the idea is to tether him to an anchor a defensive center. Also Hynes has a major hard on for Rooney.

He claims Gusev said he likes Rooney, maybe something got lost in translation lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What’s the over/under on attendance today?

12000...a ‘holiday’ few get off anymore for a team that’s struggling against a non-draw. Market pricing sucks, I can’t even sell my tickets at the stupid Ticketexchange floor but they succeeded in driving the StubHub market underground.

Reactions: Pavail Zachupov

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
It is Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend. We don't have a day to celebrate someone as incompetent or terrible as Columbus.
I also always thought it was funny my fellow Italians claim Columbus as their own. He sailed under Spanish flags because the Italian govt told him to F off. Now they celebrate him. It's like kicking a kid out of the house then taking credit for his booming music career later in life.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I think this is the game we break through and get the win. It’s our easiest opponent yet and the guys must be feeling the pressure to get it going. I don’t think we blow the doors down but I truly think we are ready for this one.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
It is Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend. We don't have a day to celebrate someone as incompetent or terrible as Columbus.
Good on you guys. 12 states here (Texas, Maine, California, South Dakota, Iowa, Oregon, Nevada, New Mexico, Hawaii, Vermont, Alaska, and Florida) don't recognize it. I imagine most will follow suit eventually.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boqvist/Tennyson in. Rooney/Mueller out. Schneider starting. We are getting a W today
Tennyson isn’t better than Mueller, but any game where Rooney sits out is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad