GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers: The Walking Dead Edition

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Lou chose him over Urbom.

Bad gamble. Lou thought he could sneak Urbom through and, well, that wasn't the case. Remember most teams were full roster wise by then. One team loved Urbom enough (because of familiarity) to change their immediate plans.

Not defending the move just saying that I think Lou thought he could have the best of both worlds. And he was wrong.

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
Bleed will like this stat

Todd Cordell ‏@ToddCordell 46s
In nine games Peter Harrold has a -32 hit differential. Guy gets tossed around like a football out there.

The only asset Harrold brings is his speed, and he doesn't even use it as well as he could. It's been a while since you could confidently say that Volch isn't the worst d-man in the lineup, and now Harrold has taken that spot.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Chico "arguably Zajac is our best playmaking center."

tumblr_mg2g5uuEZz1s0hia6o1_250.gif

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
The only asset Harrold brings is his speed, and he doesn't even use it as well as he could. It's been a while since you could confidently say that Volch isn't the worst d-man in the lineup, and now Harrold has taken that spot.

Volch has been solid. Greene needs to wake up and I'm hoping the Cam "spark" resonates with Greene and Zajac, arguably our two most disappointing guys this year

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Bad gamble. Lou thought he could sneak Urbom through and, well, that wasn't the case. Remember most teams were full roster wise by then. One team loved Urbom enough (because of familiarity) to change their immediate plans.

Not defending the move just saying that I think Lou thought he could have the best of both worlds. And he was wrong.

Lou effd up. We all called it prior.
He's been awful mostly in recent years.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
At least any screw ups should be better covered then cement skates Volch.

I don't mind the lines much at all, but I agree with you I prefer to switch Tedy and Brunner.

Now that I think about that, they probably want that line to be a defensive checking line. Tedenby negates that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad