GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers: The Walking Dead Edition

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
There is no way Pete gets canned before tomorrow's game. And I don't think it would happen right before the Cali trip either, you can't bring in a new coach just the team goes out on a long roadie...

You could fire him during the trip late at night like the Mets did with Willie Randolph lol

Volek25

Apr 23, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Hey guys good luck tonight! Looking for help, did devs announce starting goalie for tn? Schneider is on my fantasy team and wanna figure out if I should play him or not?

Thanks and again, good luck enjoy the game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hey guys good luck tonight! Looking for help, did devs announce starting goalie for tn? Schneider is on my fantasy team and wanna figure out if I should play him or not?

Thanks and again, good luck enjoy the game.
Brodeur is starting tonight. And thanks!

Schneider will be in tomorrow night vs the Maple Leafs.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Long term does anyone have faith in this team under Pete? And by long term I don't mean rest of season. I mean what impact, if any, does Pete have on pending free agents and potential free agent targets?

I think it's all negative. I have no faith. I rather lose a few games here and have Pete canned. It's our only hope for a change, and a positive one at that, and some sort of growth and future.

oh no... the dreaded move to a vote of non-confidence...

Now the empire will take over.

noconfidence_zpsccb3a0e3.jpg~original

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Holy Sh-t! That was the best GDT I have seen on here in years! Laughed my ass off here at work (had to close my office door) - the Schneider and Larson pics with Marty's laughing face made me nearly pee my pants!

Truly Brilliant! Now if we win, do you have another lined up for Toronto? Maybe include their crack smoking mayor?

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Truly Brilliant! Now if we win, do you have another lined up for Toronto? Maybe include their crack smoking mayor?

Going to disappoint you now. JK3 already informed me that he doesn't have the time to do another game day thread tomorrow. Since I'm on deck, I will be the one disappointing you tomorrow with my rookie GDT.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Going to disappoint you now. JK3 already informed me that he doesn't have the time to do another game day thread tomorrow. Since I'm on deck, I will be the one disappointing you tomorrow with my rookie GDT.

Well you got some good ideas to roll with. The Clarkson "He's Coming" and Rob Ford being insane. Just go bonkers with it.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Let's pretend we're betting real money here gents:

Place your bets, no limit, ice-time for Cam Janssen over/under/push 5:55 minutes for Cam on the ice tonight.

Jossipov

Patty's Better
Oct 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
Elias still out
Harrold in
Janssen?

This looks like it will be less Walking Dead and more Land of the Dead...in that I worry it will suck

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Let's pretend we're betting real money here gents:

Place your bets, no limit, ice-time for Cam Janssen over/under/push 5:55 minutes for Cam on the ice tonight.

I'd push, he is getting in at least one fight, and may get into two considering who we are playing. He won't have a chance to get played much because he will be in the box so often.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm betting a lot of money that Janssen will likely see under 5 minutes.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Coming from the GDT master that means a lot. Had to reference yours for the formatting, what a *****.:laugh:

Oh, definitely not the master, but it's cool if I helped inspire you in some fashion. This masterpiece is all your own, dude :thumbu:

Look forward to watching this one with you guys. One of the good things about recovering form wisdom teeth removal, is that I can have an excuse to sit in front of the TV instead of the VPN. Poor Clowe :(

I'm also stoked to be playing you guys again this year. I actually have two GDTs to look forward to making!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oh, definitely not the master, but it's cool if I helped inspire you in some fashion. This masterpiece is all your own, dude :thumbu:

Look forward to watching this one with you guys. One of the good things about recovering form wisdom teeth removal, is that I can have an excuse to sit in front of the TV instead of the VPN. Poor Clowe :(

I'm also stoked to be playing you guys again this year. I actually have two GDTs to look forward to making!
Awesome! Maybe I'll catch you in the Sharks forum later on too!

Hoping for a better effort than that turd sandwich against Buffalo, which in all rights should have been a win before that missed goal.

And I'm not looking forward to the Sharks game! Will be an easy shutout for Nemo likely, and probably another hat trick like the Thornton one the last time we played in the Shark Tank!:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As is most of the league :laugh: :cry:

The Flyers are probably stoked to be playing us tonight! And we've owned them for the past 2 years. Up until that Walking Dead episode the other night.:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad