New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
SmUwoTZ.jpg

It looks like someone egged it and then it got windy and the egg yolk just splattered across...

Yikes.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Another one of the "least worst" it's almost symmetrical so that's a good start

I actually really like the Monsters logo on it, the star of the main logo should be a bit bigger and lower down, and get rid of that horrible smudge effect. Again too many lens flares and fork lightning effects that he feels he needs to cover every mask with which are just pointless and make it look horrible
That's fog, not fork lightning

He sure likes his ravens. :laugh:
Ramo's other mask has a half face/half skull Edgar Allan Poe on it

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
That's fog, not fork lightning

Ramo's other mask has a half face/half skull Edgar Allan Poe on it

He's referencing Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven". Last season his mask had the last line of the poem written on the top of the mask as well.

I know. That's what I'm getting at. That's two raven-related masks now. I guess it's his thing. I'm okay with it. I like his raven masks more than the Tim Burton one.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Bork bork bork

12004798_10153619605604819_6672730627299316565_n.jpg

"It's Swedish buddy on Eddie Läck's new mask... Eddie likes food, and especially tacos.. So the Swedish Chef has always showed up on the back of his masks.

This time the Swedish Chef shows up on the mask itself! Ready to fix some tacos for Eddie!

And on the backplate of the mask another buddy of Eddie shows up!

I had a lot of fun when I created and painted this piece. And just as usual the design is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX and a treasure map of details all over the mask.

I love to create and paint masks every day in totally new styles. Every mask is totally unique.

Thanks Eddie! I love to be your artist! We have been working together for many years.

Thank you all❤.. And be ready folks, Eddie and I have already more tasty stuff in the pipeline.

@eddiethestork @nhlcanes @nhl #daveartthecradleofcreativity @davidofdaveart #nhl
"

Frank Garrett

Duncan
Oct 3, 2011
Duncan Construction
Bork bork bork

12004798_10153619605604819_6672730627299316565_n.jpg

"It's Swedish buddy on Eddie Läck's new mask... Eddie likes food, and especially tacos.. So the Swedish Chef has always showed up on the back of his masks.

This time the Swedish Chef shows up on the mask itself! Ready to fix some tacos for Eddie!

And on the backplate of the mask another buddy of Eddie shows up!

I had a lot of fun when I created and painted this piece. And just as usual the design is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX and a treasure map of details all over the mask.

I love to create and paint masks every day in totally new styles. Every mask is totally unique.

Thanks Eddie! I love to be your artist! We have been working together for many years.

Thank you all❤.. And be ready folks, Eddie and I have already more tasty stuff in the pipeline.

@eddiethestork @nhlcanes @nhl #daveartthecradleofcreativity @davidofdaveart #nhl
"

He frickin' puts a picture of Luongo on the back. :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad