New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Rinne and Price already have their new masks for 2015-16 ready to go, painted by everyone's favorite artist. What do you think?

Rinne:

11659315_10153408063469819_4013452575535676909_n.jpg

"Pekka Rinne´s new mask creation is here for the coming NHL season, and it is more FURY than ever…�� The mask is a nightmare for anyone who dare to come close! Inspired from the mask of the bad guy in the latest Mad Max movie… this mask is truly... FURY… It is a MAD MASK...��

Behind the badass mask with tubes and horses teeth you will find the Predator monster… more fury than ever…��

It is in the details the artwork is delivered…�� mixed with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX��…

And the dude seems to brush his teeth in nuclear pasta because they are glowing in the dark…. and of course his eyes are also loaded with DAVEART GLOW Tech FX 2.0��…

Thanks Pekka, so happy and proud to be your mask scientist and creator…��

And Pekka and I have more stuff in the pipeline…, be ready!"��"

#daveart #thecradleofcreativity

And Price. This one I like better. Not much difference, but not as many ghosted mini-logos makes a big difference IMO.

10422103_10153272558914819_2023973403360840258_n.jpg

"Price's latest mask creation ����

It is here, ready to be unleashed, Carey Price's latest mask creation����. It is a design created in the same universe as his previous mask, but it is as always unique in the details.

On a distance it is a clean cut design which breath hockey to 100%. And when you come really close, the design will take you on a rollercoaster ride of extreme detailwork, mixed with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX��.

The old school design came to my mind and Carey really liked my drawings.✏️ I started to paint.

Among all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX you will find the extremely popular Hologram FX 2.0, an effect only from DAVEART ������.

Thanks Carey! I am so proud to be your personal artist and create and evolve your mask art.����

Thank you all.❤"

#daveart #thecradleofcreativity

For reference, this is his mask from last season:

1297626947000_ORIGINAL.jpg

Last edited:

RatKingBolland*

Luongos Panthers mask beats out these two.. Way to much going on in both.. If i have to decide between the two i think Price wins out.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Carey has no taste in masks art.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
No idea what Rinne's is supposed to be.

No idea what differences in Price's are supposed to be, although I find the piles of question marks that always accompany DaveArt repostings to be very apt.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
No idea what Rinne's is supposed to be.

Apparently the "bad guy" from Mad Max..."Behind the badass mask with tubes and horses teeth you will find the Predator monster" :dunno:

No idea what differences in Price's are supposed to be, although I find the piles of question marks that always accompany DaveArt repostings to be very apt.

If you're referring to the question marks in his descriptions of the mask, they're just the emoticons that don't show up in the copy/paste.

mattef

consider the following...
May 12, 2014
Montreal, QC
I liked guys who had their own mark that they adapted to different teams like Belfour, Potvin or even Curtis Joseph. I wish Carey Price would do something like this around his First Nation heritage instead of just slapping habs logos everywhere. A bit like this:
2_price.jpg

Zakkk

Nov 18, 2011
Hell yeah! a Mad Max reference!!! Way to go Dave! love it love it loveitloveitloveit.

Your art still sucks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad