New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16 "PART 2" [MOD WARNING IN OP]

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
12042864_10153631197514819_4829409410322087560_n.jpg

"Cannata´s new Orca bucket

Today we have the pleasure to unleash the lastest Vancouver Canucks mask artwork for Joe Cannata.

The new design is the next chapter in the Cannata Mask Saga. A clean cut Canucks design created in the old school era. And the closer you come the more details you will discover and the mask transforms in front of your eyes.

A design that lives and breathes Vancouver Canucks in every detail.❤

For sure it is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX, among them 3D Paint Tech✨ and GhostSmoke and so much more...

Thanks Joe! I love to be your artist!

Thank you all for your interest.❤
@canucks @nhl #nhl @davidofdaveart #daveart #daveartthecradleofcreativity"

Seeing this one on the ol' Telly tonight, it looks real nice. As mentioned above, would probably look better without all the trademarkFX and whatnot...but the design works well from a distance. Which is cool.

With a few improvements, this would look awesome. Switch the Griffins logo for another Winged Wheel faced the opposite way, and flip the Red Wings script right-side up (why is it like that? And why still use the special Winter Classic font?)

11182207_10153633426084819_5074690896929534014_n.jpg

"Get ready, next mask to be unleashed belongs to Jake Paterson of the Detroit Red Wings.

It is a design created in the old school style, all created in textile with sewing stitches and all. And when you come closer the design opens up and enters a new dimension of detail work. A true storyteller mask.

It is a design that lives and breathes hockey and the Detroit Red Wings.

The design is loaded with 3D effects and all the other DAVEART Trademark Super FX.

Thank you all for following my paintings and creations. And thank you Jake, I am so proud to be your artist.
@detroitredwings @griffinshockey @nhl #daveartthecradleofcreativity #daveart @davidofdaveart #nhl @patter_57
"

What on earth is going on here. So many things happening. None of them good.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What on earth is going on here. So many things happening. None of them good.
Wings logo on the right side, Griffins on the left, the words red wings across the top and his name on the chin. How is that so many things?

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Wings logo on the right side, Griffins on the left, the words red wings across the top and his name on the chin. How is that so many things?

When you look at it, and have to put effort into figuring out what things are, and where they start, and stop, it's too busy. If you took the "Red Wings" off the top, and made the banner on the chin smaller, it could work. As is, it's hideous

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
When you look at it, and have to put effort into figuring out what things are, and where they start, and stop, it's too busy. If you took the "Red Wings" off the top, and made the banner on the chin smaller, it could work. As is, it's hideous
I didn't comment on it's beauty. But it only took a second to figure out what the components were.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Newcomer to this thread but I was a tender back in the day so I love this stuff.

Nik Backstrom has always worn Vaughn's on the legs but went with the CCM this year. I like them.

20150918__20150918_backstromwild_2.jpg

Also, a little taste from home, MN Gophers Tender, Ryan Coyne's new CCM set-up for the upcoming NCAA season.

CMzlTooUAAAWaL9.jpg

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Newcomer to this thread but I was a tender back in the day so I love this stuff.

Nik Backstrom has always worn Vaughn's on the legs but went with the CCM this year. I like them.

20150918__20150918_backstromwild_2.jpg

Also, a little taste from home, MN Gophers Tender, Ryan Coyne's new CCM set-up for the upcoming NCAA season.

CMzlTooUAAAWaL9.jpg

Wonder if Backstrom will be getting near gear in new colors. Are the Wild holding on to him, Kuemper and Dubnyk?

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I feel like pad colors other than white as a base need to be very well done to look nice otherwise it looks real sloppy. But ones I've seen so far look neat

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Wonder if Backstrom will be getting near gear in new colors. Are the Wild holding on to him, Kuemper and Dubnyk?

His pads and lid are new. Gloves appear to be old. He'll be on the Wild roster all year, no one is going to trade for him. What happens with Kuemper is the intriguing part. Potentially they try to slip him through waivers, but in all likelihood they roll with 3 goaltenders all year.

Backs' new leg pads look pretty slick with the aways IMO. From the other night:
1sjfj4.jpg

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
12049605_10153637489354819_6906282563383086735_n.jpg

"Today we have the pleasure to present a new mask creation to a new client of our team of pro goalies.

Welcome Vitek Vanecek of the Washington Capitals!

His new mask goes in the old school style, filled with a dimension of details all over the mask. I love to create these 2 in 1 designs which transform in front of your eyes the closer you come.

Just as usual you will find all the DaveArt Trademark Super FX here, among them 3D PaintTech and Metallic FX✨ and GhostSmoke and much more.

Thanks Vitek! And Vitek and I have already more cool stuff in the pipeline.

Thank you all for your interest.
@washingtoncaps @nhl #vanecek #daveartthecradleofcreativity #daveart #nhl @davidofdaveart
"

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Looks like one of the stock masks EA Sports gives to one of the of the teams in the National League... can't remember which one, though. Regardless, I like it.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Hiller's gear looks MUCH better with that mask. Imagine it with the retro jersey too

CPyiXXeUAAAYzGK.jpg:large

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad