New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16 "PART 2" [MOD WARNING IN OP]

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
It's kinda weird that he has Vaughn pads but CCM hand-pads.

You'll see it occasionally. Backstrom is wearing the opposite, CCM Legs and Vaughn Hands.

I know when I played, my last set-up was Vaughn Legs, Vaughn Glove and an RBK blocker because I loved the original RBK Premier Pro Blocker. Maybe Miller is similar here?? :dunno::dunno:

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
For anyone who couldn't see it:

490062764-goalie-jonas-enroth-of-the-los-angeles-kings-gettyimages.jpg

Couldn't see it. Here is another picture

650x366

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
12074899_10153642865759819_4252182314108385218_n.jpg

"Tick Tick Boom Boom! Once again Dustin Tokarski´s blue Tick buddy shows up on his mask.

The design is created as an old school vintage design, a design that lives and breathes the red, blue and white of the Montreal Canadiens.

Then when you turn the mask up side down, the mask will be visited by Dustin´s blue buddy…

Just as usual the design is loaded with extreme detail work all over the mask, and all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX is here.

Thanks Dustin! And thank you all!❤

@canadiensmtl ‪#‎tokarski‬ @nhl ‪#‎daveartthecradleofcreativity‬ ‪#‎daveart‬ ‪#‎nhl‬ @davidofdaveart"

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
Gustavsson. Apparently he left the bruins camp for personal reason.
bruins-gustavsson-092015.jpg

Nilsson
1297751688899_ORIGINAL.jpg

Condon,who probably stole Tokarski job!
1062034-mike-condon.jpg

Last edited:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It's kinda weird that he has Vaughn pads but CCM hand-pads.

Not that weird for Miller. He's a fairly well noted "gear-o-phile" or whatever. Super particular about his gear, does a lot of his own custom "modifications" to things even. Very picky.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
12038332_10153644863574819_4352623275598971768_n.jpg

"Pekka Rinne told me he wanted to create a unique mask for his dear cousin Väne❤.

A mask which is a tribute to their childhood and how they grew up together playing hockey, Pekka and his cousins.

Pekka and I brainstormed together during summer how the design could be created. We came up with a plan and I started to paint.

At a distance it is a clean cut Predators design with the logo in focus in the middle. The graphics in blue and white and yellow makes it a design breathing Nashville Predators. And of course, you will also find the Finnish lion.

When you come really close you will discover the detail work and the design transforms into a Storyteller design in front of your eyes.

On the side you will find paintings of Pekka' cousins and his sister as kids. On the other side paintings of Pekka and his cousins playing pond hockey as kids, and also a painting of Pekka playing as a pro with the Nashville Predators. You will also find the logo of their youth hockey team.

Thanks Pekka for your trust in my art, it was a pleasure to create this piece for you. Pekka and I have been working together for many years and it is always a joyride to create a new Pekka Rinne design.

Thank you all for your interest.❤

@officialnashvillepredators @nhl ‪#‎daveartthecradleofcreativity‬ ‪#‎daveart‬ @davidofdaveart ‪#‎pekkarinne‬ ‪#‎rinne‬ ‪#‎nhl‬"

Yzlamic Preacher*

12038332_10153644863574819_4352623275598971768_n.jpg

"Pekka Rinne told me he wanted to create a unique mask for his dear cousin Väne❤.

A mask which is a tribute to their childhood and how they grew up together playing hockey, Pekka and his cousins.

Pekka and I brainstormed together during summer how the design could be created. We came up with a plan and I started to paint.

At a distance it is a clean cut Predators design with the logo in focus in the middle. The graphics in blue and white and yellow makes it a design breathing Nashville Predators. And of course, you will also find the Finnish lion.

When you come really close you will discover the detail work and the design transforms into a Storyteller design in front of your eyes.

On the side you will find paintings of Pekka' cousins and his sister as kids. On the other side paintings of Pekka and his cousins playing pond hockey as kids, and also a painting of Pekka playing as a pro with the Nashville Predators. You will also find the logo of their youth hockey team.

Thanks Pekka for your trust in my art, it was a pleasure to create this piece for you. Pekka and I have been working together for many years and it is always a joyride to create a new Pekka Rinne design.

Thank you all for your interest.❤

@officialnashvillepredators @nhl ‪#‎daveartthecradleofcreativity‬ ‪#‎daveart‬ @davidofdaveart ‪#‎pekkarinne‬ ‪#‎rinne‬ ‪#‎nhl‬"

Is he seriously trying to ****ing tell me, Rinne didn't want the 3 Star Dragon Ball on his mask? That is all I see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad