New Blouses Unveiled

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
It's an incredible metaphor for the state of the team. Abondoning the 70s that they have been clinging to for so long, and claiming to be going in a new direction, but bringing back a bunch of 90s retreads, and really not commiting to either direction. All in all we get this monstrosity. Also that blue ad is f***ing dreadful.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This guy gets it

Except for the suggestion that they look good. This is lazy, and a downgrade from work they'd already had available from years ago. If they had truly tried to innovate, maybe they could have come up with something better, but they didn't. They basically threw everything we've ever worn into a program that blends them together into the average jersey, and ended up with something that doesn't look distinctly like anything, except for the stupid tiny arm numbers, which are irrelevant on the white jerseys, and awful on the orange.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
I like them. I hear what everyone dislikes about them, but i have no problem with them. I mean, they dont really do anything for me or hit any nostalgia points, but i dont mind them.

Reactions: CutOnDime97

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Ok, let’s do this. Main kit overhauls I think you can call good from the last ~5 years:

Chargers
Sabres
Padres (Fight me.)

Now that I see the list, I realize they’re just good jobs of reverting past mistakes. :laugh:
personal fave..Bucs went back to the red and pewter

Reactions: DJ Mix

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
was hoping for something different really..like a black home shirt with orange sleeves or something...meh

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Screenshot 2023-06-20 134803.png

Don't know if this person's on our board, but if so, just wanted to call this out as top notch bitching. Well done.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
This is pathetic and so its perfect for this franchise!

A whole lot of NOTHING with a HUGE marketing campaign!

Its the same with the front office changes
Its the same with the mentality changes
Its the same with the structure on the ice
Its the same with development of young players

It will be the same flyers! So nothing will change!

Sell the Franchise!!!!

Reactions: Rebels57

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Those sleeve numbers are so bad. Looks screen printed and comes off as something a league issued rec league jersey.
Exactly.

I don’t get how they can sink so much time & money into such a huge decision & end up looking so amateur.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Except for the suggestion that they look good. This is lazy, and a downgrade from work they'd already had available from years ago. If they had truly tried to innovate, maybe they could have come up with something better, but they didn't. They basically threw everything we've ever worn into a program that blends them together into the average jersey, and ended up with something that doesn't look distinctly like anything, except for the stupid tiny arm numbers, which are irrelevant on the white jerseys, and awful on the orange.
See I actually read it as the Tweeter saying they looked ugly and suggested they improve

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
I love the darker orange.

I hate the sleeve numbers.

I also prefer the stripe at the bottom that they took away, but that’s not a huge deal.

Time to scrap the nameplate thing too. It might’ve suited the last jerseys we had, they don’t suit these ones.

Pet Charles

Oct 10, 2017
Don’t really care. Glad I can read the numbers on the back and arms. Put a winning team on the ice and I will be fine then wearing all pink. Willing to wait 4/5 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad