New Blouses Unveiled

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Speaking of Fanatics...

I'm going to put my conspiracy hat and hate for Fanatics on and contemplate the possibility that Fanatics would not be able to do piping when they take over the jersey production following this season so the Flyers were forced to make it like this. Combine that with the cheap single play sleeve numbers and it's a possibility.

#StayWoke
I like this theory. I'm gonna run with it and continue shitting on Fanatics on the main boards

WiredInFlya

Jun 17, 2023
Black in the same style and no patch and would have been great
Indifferent to the numbers or the prospect of the black trim
Farabee, Sanheim and Deslauriers are a motley crew

The blacks still have the old orange though and makes the whole thing outta whack.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
From a marketing standpoint, the Flyers weren’t going to change their third jerseys at the same time they are changing the main home and away.

That would dilute a sales opportunity.

The Flyers will release a 3rd-jersey redesign later.

In addition to probably releasing a new outdoor jersey for the Stadium Series.

Gotta maximize that merchandising!

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Not a fan of the black numbers on the arms of the home jersey and I think there's too much white on the shoulders. But other than that they look great. I love the orange and the general design.
I may have to get one before the Adidas deal ends and the next supplier takes over.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I think this is the easiest to change and universally disliked. Just change it to black on the home jerseys and we're fine.
You probably can't just change the color of the sponsor. It's meant to stick out. That's what they're paying for.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Sorry to butt in as a non-Flyers fan but isn't that just the same logo? What's changed? Is the orange dot a tiny shade different? The video is boring but the logo looks the same to a non-fan's eyes.

They never claimed to be changing the logo. They probably never will. They were unveiling a new jersey. It's basically the jersey they were just wearing with a darker orange and a black stripe at the bottom instead of white. It's not what the fans wanted, but we're used to not getting what we want. The organization actively dislikes it's fanbase.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
MV5BODJmZWU5NjAtNDdmMC00YmZiLWI4ZjEtZjliOGVjMzc0MGY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4NTcwNTA@._V1_.jpg

How many people here know that this is a fictional comic drawn by Dexter Morgan on the show Dexter?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That patch in light blue is f***ed, but the rest of the home and aways are good as far as I'm concerned. That black piece of shit needs to be killed with fire, though. Also, who cares. Fix the f***ing hockey.

Reactions: CutOnDime97

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
The arm numbers are atrocious.

So it's just these 2 awful downgrades & the stupid black jersey we've been using?

I've genuinely never hated out sweaters more than this moment. Bro all we wanted was the black jerseys from the 90s.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I don’t understand creating a promo video unveiling a new jersey that doesn’t actually show the full jersey, and has the player skating around the ice under lighting conditions that will never ever be the case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad