Speculation: New Arena/Management Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Maybe so. The gap in the plot is narrowing.

song-chart-memes-the-future-1.jpg

Good one, but I think the green line should be steeper than the red, ie I think the estimated time to wait only increases.

Hoping for the team this doesn't translate to your arena-talk.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Good one, but I think the green line should be steeper than the red, ie I think the estimated time to wait only increases.

Hoping for the team this doesn't translate to your arena-talk.
Flying cars is a pipe dream. We have a better chance of winning the Stanley cup and getting Matthews then flying cars. Shoot, we can’t even have consistent cell phone coverage across the state. No way this happens.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Flying cars is a pipe dream. We have a better chance of winning the Stanley cup and getting Matthews then flying cars. Shoot, we can’t even have consistent cell phone coverage across the state. No way this happens.

Flying cars already exist. I don't believe they're an answer to any big problem, but they're not a pipe dream.

Opener

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Boeing just test-flew an autonomous flying car this week, FYI.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Flying cars already exist. I don't believe they're an answer to any big problem, but they're not a pipe dream.

Opener

Hmm. I visited that site and not much info. No place to buy them and coming from a family of commercial pilots, never heard of them speak of that company either. Must be a small test company.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I like the "pop-ups" concept for flying cars (Audi/Airbus).

I wonder if it could be scaled to the arena level...

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Flying cars are not the solution for 80% of the people.
The need for public transportation is still needed in the near future.
flying cars are only the relocation of traffic from ground to air. If everybody flys we will have traffic jams in the air. So thats not the solution.
Affordable transportation can only be by public mass transit. And trains are perfect for that. Flying cars can complement the train, but will not make them obsolete.
A train can transport much more people for an affordable price, so they will still be here in the future. And we can build them already, so the argument that the future will hold a solution for a problem of the present is bs.
just my 2cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad