NE's GM Game 2 - Sign Up + Discussion (BUF, CBJ Available)

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
:flames

Flames land Spezza
spezza.jpg

The Calgary Flames have acquired Jason Spezza and Peter Regin from the Ottawa Senators in exchange for Matt Stajan, Niklas Hagman, Olli Jokinen, TJ Brodie and their first round pick in this years draft.

To :sens
Mathew Stajan
Niklas Hagman
Olli Jokinen
TJ Brodie
CGY 1st Round Pick 2011

To :flames
Jason Spezza
Peter Regin

We can make trades now?

johnnydollaz89*

Every1 but Tavares, Okposo and De Haan are avilable to send offers

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Once again, sorry about the slow/no responses. I'm trying my best to get to every message but if I don't respond I'm not ignoring you, I'll respond in the morning.

Hopefully I'll be able to take care of everything tonight.

Lastly, Daniel Briere may be available, Kimmo Timonen is available. I'll most likely have to respond in the morning but send in any offers anyways.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
Rafalski could also be had. I'm open to trading anyone...Datsyuk and Zetterberg might be able to be had if the offers good enough.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

Blues & Avs Complete Minor Deal

:blues
Ryan O'Byrne

:avs
Matt D'Agostini
Tyson Strachman

Vladimir Tarasenko*

extralarge.png

The St.Louis Blues have a few announcements to make.

I'll start with a minor move, the St.Louis Blues have called up Stefan Della Rovere from the Peoria Rivermen. He will be in our line-up as soon as Monday night.

As-well, the St.Louis Blues made a trade last night, and we would like to welcome Ryan O'Byrne to our organization. He is here to provide steadiness on the bottom pairing, this is a guy that can log big minutes, can step up when needed, he'll add depth to our blue-line. You're talking about a 6'5 giant, he's got something about 130 hits, 100 blocks, and were happy to have him on our team. We'd also like to thank Matt D'Agostini and Tyson Strachman for your contribution to the organization, and we wish you the best of luck in Colorado.

And to a bigger announcement, the St.Louis Blues are proud to announce that David Backes will be the official team captain. David has been great at contributing to our team this season and he is what we want in a player, and we feel that this was the best choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad