NE's GM Game 2 - Sign Up + Discussion (BUF, CBJ Available)

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Available Teams

Some good teams still available.

Anaheim, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Minnesota, Nashville, Phoenix, Atlanta, Buffalo, Carolina, Florida, New Jersey, and Washington are all still open, sign up!

Last edited:

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
I think it'll be toned down a lot in this game, with three commishes now not as many NTC's will be waived, and hopefully we (and by we I mean me) learned our lesson last time.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I think it'll be toned down a lot in this game, with three commishes now not as many NTC's will be waived, and hopefully we (and by we I mean me) learned our lesson last time.

I'm not sending trades to 3 people. Still designate only 2.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
So VT handles all deals involving NTCs and NMCs and you and I handle all the other trades?

No, me and you handle all trades with or without a NTC/NMC. When me or you needs a NMC/NTC waived we have to send it to the other 2 commissioners. For example, if I needed Iginla to waive his NTC I would have to PM you and VT or if you wanted someone on your team to waive their NTC you would have to PM me and VT.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
No, me and you handle all trades with or without a NTC/NMC. When me or you needs a NMC/NTC waived we have to send it to the other 2 commissioners. For example, if I needed Iginla to waive his NTC I would have to PM you and VT or if you wanted someone on your team to waive their NTC you would have to PM me and VT.

Ah, gotcha. So you and I do all the waiving for everyone except ourselves, and VT comes in when one of us needs our own player to waive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->