GDT: NDF: GAME ONE - 05/02 - Wild @ Blackhawks - 8:30 PM CT - 4:30 AM FIN - TSN, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I'm well aware of the rule, you don't need to quote it here.

Sorry didn't mean offend or anything, but I myself wasn't sure how it's exactly. Just remembered there was some exception when a single player goes 'offside'. Wanted just to check it.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Bryz gave us a chance to win this game. You could see when we just fell apart after that stupid backhand.

By the by, Brodin needs to put on some ****ing muscle this ******* summer. I love the kid and he has an unreal ceiling, but he needs to step up after this year. He still gets knocked off the puck way too much and if he can't push that little prig Kane off the puck, well.... Dude better hit the gym is all I'm sayin'.

I think a lot of people in here are just jumping on Bryz because he's an easy target to be honest. I don't see how he could have stopped most of what went in tonight.

And what Brodin needs to do is get back to the player we saw last year and stop making the stupid mistakes. I could care less how much muscle he has on him if the bacon stops being crispy. He's been pretty bad this whole postseason.

J22*

The 1st one was a tip. You've clearly never played goalie before. Need a scapegoat, I get it. 5 goals! It must be the goalie!

I watched it over and over and dont even think Bickell touched it. Even if he did, the puck didnt change course. A point shot from the middle of the ice went right through his arm pit.

You playing the don't understand the game card is hilarious.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Bryz gave us a chance to win this game. You could see when we just fell apart after that stupid backhand.

By the by, Brodin needs to put on some ****ing muscle this ******* summer. I love the kid and he has an unreal ceiling, but he needs to step up after this year. He still gets knocked off the puck way too much and if he can't push that little prig Kane off the puck, well.... Dude better hit the gym is all I'm sayin'.

Yep he played smaller than Spurgeon tonight. Too much ****ing reaching. Took two stupid penalties and Kane schools him. Take the body c'mon now. Awful game. I'd bench him after that performance.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
That was a first game ... in Chicago.

Period 2 and 3 already looked very different.
And without Kane, the game is won by the Wilds.

I am confident about the future, this team has all it needs to take it. Could be tough, but they have heart as well.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I think a lot of people in here are just jumping on Bryz because he's an easy target to be honest. I don't see how he could have stopped most of what went in tonight.

And what Brodin needs to do is get back to the player we saw last year and stop making the stupid mistakes. I could care less how much muscle he has on him if the bacon stops being crispy. He's been pretty bad this whole postseason.

Its like Brodin has the yips but at the same time is still pretty much fine handling the puck. Hard to describe what makes him different than before, hes like half a step behind the play.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I watched it over and over and dont even think Bickell touched it. Even if he did, the puck didnt change course. A point shot from the middle of the ice went right through his arm pit.

You playing the don't understand the game card is hilarious.

Well have you ever taken a shot thats been deflected? Rolling pucks are a pain in the ass to stop. Not only is it bard to track them but when they hit you they roll.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Watch it again and look at Bryzgalovs positioning. He is on one knee, leaning to the center of the ice and has his glove about a foot outside of his post. Watch were the puck hits the net, it hits the middle of the top of the net which means it was probably close to a foot inside the post and under the bar. All Bryz has to do is hug his shoulder to the post and there is nowhere for the puck to go from that angle.

If you truly believe that's Bryz's fault, there will be no convincing you, but your claim that a high school goalie stops that is just wrong.
You want to scapegoat Bryz, that's your perogative, but in this case, you're wrong. That was a great shot by Kane, not a screwup by Bryz

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
IMO, Brodin has a decent build, he just needs to put some more muscle on. His little twirls all the time won't work now that the other team's forwards have figured out that's what he does.

And that kid's just going to get crushed unless he learns to be a little more physical and be able to take care of himself.

He's been very disappointing this postseason, and for the majority of the year, but the potential is still there.

I'd bench him too honestly. Put in Blum for a game and see what happens.

****ing Stoner AND Prosser have been better than he has.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
If you truly believe that's Bryz's fault, there will be no convincing you, but your claim that a high school goalie stops that is just wrong.
You want to scapegoat Bryz, that's your perogative, but in this case, you're wrong. That was a great shot by Kane, not a screwup by Bryz

It was a perfect shot. People blaming Bryz for the loss obviously weren't paying attention to the game.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010

I watched the game with my friend who is a goalie and he was raving all game how bad Bryzgalov's position is and why he plays so small... He said that even he would have saved that zero angle backhand.

J22*

Well have you ever taken a shot thats been deflected? Rolling pucks are a pain in the ass to stop. Not only is it bard to track them but when they hit you they roll.

How does any of that have anything to do with letting a straight on shot get through you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad