Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin vs. Michigan State (7 pts in 2 games for Caufield - 4G, 3A)

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
The two-game series between Wisconsin and Michigan State tonight and tomorrow will be broadcast on RDS.

Another chance to watch Caufield. But let's not forget poor Gorniak.

Tonight's game will be on TSN2 and tomorrow's on TSN5.

Nice will be cool to see a couple Caufield games

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
If you're looking at other players to watch, Michigan's goalie Drew Deridder is a UDFA in his 3rd NCAA year.

On Wisconsin, I guess Pelton-Byce, Lindmark and Ahcan could be worth a look for AHL deals/Trois-Rivieres. Their goalie Cameron Rowe is also undrafted but is still eligible for this year draft.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
If you're looking at other players to watch, Michigan's goalie Drew Deridder is a UDFA in his 3rd NCAA year.

On Wisconsin, I guess Pelton-Byce, Lindmark and Ahcan could be worth a look for AHL deals/Trois-Rivieres. Their goalie Cameron Rowe is also undrafted but is still eligible for this year draft.

you think the panthers won't sign Lindmark?

I like Ahcan but he's struggling to score goals and so far since he's been back he hasn't been nearly as noticeable as last year.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good shift by Gorniak there.

Carries the puck into the zone. Finds a teammate and goes straight to the net to get a rebound, but the goalie made sure there was no rebound.

Reactions: habsfan891

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad