NCAA Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Rutgers was going to the NCAA tournament before the shutdown.

This kid’s dad flew up from Florida to Chicago (Big Ten HQ) to protest the league’s decision like a month ago. Like 10 or so people showed up though. :laugh:

He probably should have played from a football POV. He has no tape as an outside corner.

I think some of these kids are going to get knocked for not playing.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The Big Ten never should have brought in this school and Rutgers. They’re a constant embarrassment to the league in many ways.

It is what it is at this point. It accomplished the goal they wanted with the last tv contract negotiations.

Financially it made sense for both parties (the schools & the conference) but athletic wise it didn’t really make much sense for both parties too.

If the rumors are true though it’s ultimately on the Big Ten for dragging this thing out for PR reasons. If the rumors are true this has been a done deal for days now & the Big Ten has been dragging it out to win back some PR.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The B1G is back baby!!

What a shit show

Sans Parsons it sounds like everybody is going to play at least as far as surefire NFL picks on the roster go. Frieremuth, Brown, Oweh, Walker, etc.

Sounds like the NCAA will allow waivers for those that opted out & signed agents to be able to opt back in & play.

Michigan as far as them, Penn State, & Ohio State go seems to be losing some guys though.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Sans Parsons it sounds like everybody is going to play at least as far as surefire NFL picks on the roster go. Frieremuth, Brown, Oweh, Walker, etc.

Sounds like the NCAA will allow waivers for those that opted out & signed agents to be able to opt back in & play.

Michigan as far as them, Penn State, & Ohio State go seems to be losing some guys though.
I was curious about what would happen to players the opted to forego the season and declare for the draft. I was just reading the ESPN article about the B1G coming back and it talked about that. Would be great if Parsons came back, but I doubt he will. Wonder how many, if any, kids who declared for the draft will come back.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad