NCAA Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Could have thrown money down on GT +1000, had them on a parlay and took it off. Hopefully I don't regret it

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't realize that the AP/coaches poll had removed conferences not playing. I was like "WTF, Applachian State is ranked in the top-25?"

Yeah they took out all the teams that weren’t playing so you lost all these teams from the polls into week 1 (9 teams in both polls dropped out completely):

Coaches Poll:
2. Ohio State
7. Penn State
9. Oregon
12 Wisconsin
15. Michigan
17. USC
18. Minnesota
20. Utah
23. Iowa

AP Poll:
2. Ohio State
7. Penn State
9. Oregon
12. Wisconsin
16. Michigan
17. USC
19. Minnesota
22. Utah
24. Iowa

The Big Ten teams are going to be added back in after next week.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

"With student-athlete health and safety our primary focus, we will continue to follow our prevention protocols and ongoing testing procedures," Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said in a statement. "We managed an increase in positivity rates in August, and the players handled it wonderfully.

I don't really see how you can say health and safety is your PRIMARY FOCUS considering you're playing football games during a pandemic with a roster of what like 80-100 including walk-ons? Plus dozens of coaches/staff/etc... all being in fairly close proximity and with those students mingling with other teenagers and young 20 year olds who aren't exactly known for making the 'best decisions'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->