Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
tenor.gif

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Bateman was on Gameday two weeks ago and said he wouldn't play even if the Big Ten returned.

And then Shaun Wade's dad went on the Andy Staple's show and said his son was signing with an agent, named the agent, and now he's returning. That was literally two days.

Reactions: Cody Webster

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I mean, I dont want him going back, but how can you not let these guys back...

I guess it is the NCAA we're talking about, so I am sure they'll pick and choose who gets to come back and who doesn't, just like everything else
Yeah, I can't see how (or more importantly WHY) they wouldn't let these kids back.

BIG TEN: Hey we're canceling the season.

PLAYERS THAT OPTED OUT: Ok no big deal. I will just sign with an agent and start training for the draft.

BIG TEN: Hey we're not canceling the season anymore.

PLAYERS THAT OPTED OUT: Ok no big deal, I will head back to school and get back to doing the NCAA thing.

BIG TEN: Whoa, not so fast, kid! You already opted out. Go f*** yourself.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I mean, I dont want him going back, but how can you not let these guys back...

I guess it is the NCAA we're talking about, so I am sure they'll pick and choose who gets to come back and who doesn't, just like everything else

I guess we’ll see what the NCAA does. Bateman has a waiver for practice as of right now I believe so I’d imagine that would lead one to believe he’ll be allowed to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad