Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
As the resident Penn State hater,

I ain’t even mad.

Also, @Captain Dave Poulin, what are you mad about? This only helps the Ducks.

Just because of my gambling, bud. I have a huge gambling problem and my self-confidence is inextricably linked to my performance in my gambling. I put a tenner on Penn State. I am happy for the Ducks, but I have no self-confidence now that one of my gambles failed so spectacularly.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Just because of my gambling, bud. I have a huge gambling problem and my self-confidence is inextricably linked to my performance in my gambling. I put a tenner on Penn State. I am happy for the Ducks, but I have no self-confidence now that one of my gambles failed so spectacularly.
Rookie mistake bud. Never bet on Penn State in a big game with Franklin at the helm.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
No NYE6 bowl for Penn State

Granted they control their own destiny if they win out, but this team ain't beating OSU

Depends really. The Big Ten should be putting a team in the playoff this year which hasn’t happened in recent years. So the second place team should get the automatic Rose Bowl bid to take the place of the first place team. The third place team could grab at large bid with everybody moving up a slotting.

The last time they had a playoff team Ohio State you had Penn State in the Rose Bowl & Michigan in the Orange Bowl that year.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Wasn't Ryan Day the one who wrote or said all that vile **** a couple of years ago with some OSU assistant coach who got in trouble or something? Do you guys know what I am talking about?

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Wasn't Ryan Day the one who wrote or said all that vile **** a couple of years ago with some OSU assistant coach who got in trouble or something? Do you guys know what I am talking about?

No. He hasn’t even been there that long. He’s currently in his third season there (first as HC).

I think you’re thinking of Zach Smith i guess. They coached one season together.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Apparently I got home in time for Baylor-TCU to get good. This is just great. Going to 3OT after multiple 4th down OT TDs. They might hit the Over after 9-9 end of Reg.

:laugh:

I liked that hire too. Related: I'm an idiot.

*Edit* Over 48.5 cashes after 9-9 Regulation. Brutal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Depends really. The Big Ten should be putting a team in the playoff this year which hasn’t happened in recent years. So the second place team should get the automatic Rose Bowl bid to take the place of the first place team. The third place team could grab at large bid with everybody moving up a slotting.

The last time they had a playoff team Ohio State you had Penn State in the Rose Bowl & Michigan in the Orange Bowl that year.
so minnesota will go to the rose bowl and wisconsin to the orange bowl?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
so minnesota will go to the rose bowl and wisconsin to the orange bowl?

If it shakes out that way yeah. There’s a lot of variables still at play to say definitely for all three teams.

I don’t know exactly what the NY6 bowl games are this year as they rotate between the playoffs. I know the Rose Bowl isn’t apart of the playoff this year off the top of my head. Not sure on the Orange Bowl but obviously the amount of games don’t change just the location & bowl name.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
If it shakes out that way yeah. There’s a lot of variables still at play to say definitely for all three teams.

I don’t know exactly what the NY6 bowl games are this year as they rotate between the playoffs. I know the Rose Bowl isn’t apart of the playoff this year off the top of my head. Not sure on the Orange Bowl but obviously the amount of games don’t change just the location & bowl name.
new era pinstripe bowl or bust! Yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad