NCAA off-season stuff

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Not surprising coming from a douche bag like Harbaugh.

And lol at the Dantonio hate in here. UM fans are obviously sour about getting owned by him for most of his tenure. I'm sure they're also sour about not winning a conference title since Carr left or even coming close for that matter. As for the allegations about cheating, if any of you don't think every major program is cheating in some way then you need pull your head out of the sand. That said, nothing has or probably will become of these allegations anyhow.

Sep 19, 2008
Not surprising coming from a douche bag like Harbaugh.

And lol at the Dantonio hate in here. UM fans are obviously sour about getting owned by him for most of his tenure. I'm sure they're also sour about not winning a conference title since Carr left or even coming close for that matter. As for the allegations about cheating, if any of you don't think every major program is cheating in some way then you need pull your head out of the sand. That said, nothing has or probably will become of these allegations anyhow.
The same Dantonio that "resigned" after being caught doing things improperly and covering up abuse and violations?

"the assistant coach is a liar"

sure he is

BTW Dantonio has had awful years since Cook left. They were already regressing even with Cook at QB. MSU has been irrelevant since Narduzzi left.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The same Dantonio that "resigned" after being caught doing things improperly and covering up abuse and violations?

"the assistant coach is a liar"

sure he is

BTW Dantonio has had awful years since Cook left. They were already regressing even with Cook at QB. MSU has been irrelevant since Narduzzi left.
Like I said, every major program commits violations and you'd be delusional to think otherwise. None of these claims have been proven anyhow.

In Cooks last season they made it to the college playoff semi final. That's not regressing lol. They've struggled 3 out of the last 4 seasons but went 10-3 in Lewerke's first season as starter including beating Michigan.

In the last 15 years, State has 3 conference titles and the Wolverines have zero. Being from Canada I'm not really even a fan of MSU but I sure like them better than UM and their whiny biased fanbase.

Sep 19, 2008
Like I said, every major program commits violations and you'd be delusional to think otherwise. None of these claims have been proven anyhow.

In Cooks last season they made it to the college playoff semi final. That's not regressing lol. They've struggled 3 out of the last 4 seasons but went 10-3 in Lewerke's first season as starter including beating Michigan.

In the last 15 years, State has 3 conference titles and the Wolverines have zero. Being from Canada I'm not really even a fan of MSU but I sure like them better than UM and their whiny biased fanbase.
because Alabama is successful because of violations...or Georgia or Ohio State (whose latest infraction was the unfair NCAA pretty much saying Chase Young couldn't get a loan because they were too cheap to pay for his girl's ticket to California to see him play)

They've struggled 3 out of the last 4 seasons

see you get it. why? because nobody's on defense because narduzzi left.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
because Alabama is successful because of violations...or Georgia or Ohio State (whose latest infraction was the unfair NCAA pretty much saying Chase Young couldn't get a loan because they were too cheap to pay for his girl's ticket to California to see him play)

I'm pretty sure they had one of the best defences in NCAA in 2018. Took a step back last year for sure. What does any of that have to do with the fact that State has been better than UM during Dantonio's tenure?

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I looked into this btw and State had the 9th ranked defense in the nation in 2018. Narduzzi's last season was 2014 when they ranked 22nd. In Narduzzi's 5 seasons with Pitt they've never been ranked higher than 38th and that was the only season in the top 50. Three seasons weren't even in the top 70 so I'm pretty sure it wasn't Narduzzi recruiting and molding all the good defensive players.

Sep 19, 2008
They were thinking of expanding the playoffs which is odd as 4 is pretty fine with me. Reports are as many as 16 teams could be in? If you're outside 4 your chances of winning the title aren't high

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Here's a cup o' joe for Ryan Day because coffee is for closers

When Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley posted an eyeball emoji to his Twitter account Saturday, the recruiting world took it for what the coach was implying — that four-star athlete Jantzen Dunn of Bowling Green (Ky.) South Warren had committed to Oklahoma.
Dunn — a national top-250 prospect — had done so. But it wasn’t public yet.

What Riley’s tweet did was serve as a heads-up to Ohio State’s coaching staff that one of the top remaining targets on the Buckeyes’ board was on his way to Oklahoma. So before Dunn made his commitment public, Ohio State got on the phone with him and went to work. And Monday, Dunn announced his commitment to Ohio State, which means his commitment to Oklahoma on Saturday had to be one of the shortest in the history of recruiting.

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
I think the developing story in the Pac-12 will be really interesting. I've heard it described as an AD driven conference where Larry Scott has basically no power. I have to imagine the California schools stick together... Do the University of Oregon and University of Washington, the only two other big players in the mix, hitch their wagon with California, or do they try to form their own coalition? Will this lead to the end of the Pac as we've known it for decades and decades?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad