GDT: NCAA Hoops thread

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
All these tourney games at Assembly Hall is the first time in quite some time Indiana has had meaningful basketball on their campus.

I was really routing for Colgate but they couldnt hold on unfortunately. VT was ice cold the 2nd half.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Please God let "is this a school or a sex position?" hold on to beat the f***ing Buckeyes.
Hey they have been passed as the most pretentious school by the MSU Brought to you By ____ ____ So they aren't the WORST big ten school :P

Reactions: DaveG

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I honestly had no clue until Sunday that Oral Roberts U even competed in D1 sports. I can't for Bob Jones U to upgrade and take down Kansas as a 16 seed in 5 years.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
I quit filling out brackets a few years ago. I just enjoy watching the carnage of March Madness and handing out tissues for those with jacked up brackets.
i fill one out but have a rule it can't take more than 1 minute. virginia tech ruined my bracket already - i had them in the elite eight or wherever they would have met villanova, i picked it that way just so two "v" teams could match up. it is veery seerus

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Purdue putting up bricks in this overtime. It's okay Boilermakers, you go right ahead and f*** my bracket up some more.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad