Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
KD thrives on being the villain

He’ll go to the Nets specifically to piss off the Knicks fanbase IMHO

We need him. 95% to ball and the other 5% for hilarity.

KD gonna leave Yelp reviews under anonymous accounts saying things like, "I saw KD at this Johnny Rockets today and he did NOT look too pleased."

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I hope Porzingis doesn't ruin it. He keeps sending out word that he's close.

If he does come back, I'm not that concerned about it. It's going to take him time to readjust, and he would probably only play 20 mins a night. They'll be cautious with him.

I can't see him stepping in and dominating. LaVine came back last year for 24 games, at 25 mins a night and shot 38% from the field.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
KP would win us those tanking battles that we still sometimes lose.

But luckily the new lotto odds are a lot more NHL-esque, so we’ve still got a good shot at the top 4 even if we end up picking 6th or 7th

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We won't be picking top 3 imo

Eh, the new lottery odds make a top 4 pick quite possible as long as we finish bottom 6 or 7. So we should have a good shot at being reward with Little or one of the Dukies by the lotto gods unless KP comes back tomorrow.

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Eh, the new lottery odds make a top 4 pick quite possible as long as we finish bottom 6 or 7. So we should have a good shot at being reward with Little or one of the Dukies by the lotto gods unless KP comes back tomorrow.
We have higher chance of not getting the Duke players.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Frank is the most passive point guard I've ever seen on the offensive end.
Org isn't helping him out scheme wise. He also seems to have a very good idea of what he can and can't do at this stage of his career and doesn't launch himself wildly all over the place like a DSJ.

But he doesn't have Wall speed to make drives on his own and the team doesn't run high spread pnr at all. Tough to "look" like a PG when you're team is running an 80s flex offense.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We have higher chance of not getting the Duke players.

A) Zion is in a class of his own, but Little is just as good as RJ & Cam, and to some folks better...although I get why some folks prefer the playmaking that the dukies bring to the table to Nassir’s superior stroke & defense.

B) that’s having a lottery system for ya, even the worst 3 teams in the league only have a 50% shot at a top 4 pick :dunno:

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Org isn't helping him out scheme wise. He also seems to have a very good idea of what he can and can't do at this stage of his career and doesn't launch himself wildly all over the place like a DSJ.

But he doesn't have Wall speed to make drives on his own and the team doesn't run high spread pnr at all. Tough to "look" like a PG when you're team is running an 80s flex offense.
He has the anti-Mamba mentality. Most passive player in the league offensively.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He has the anti-Mamba mentality. Most passive player in the league offensively.

For now. He's a lot less passive when his shot is falling. Which is why I think it could moreso be that he "always does the smart thing", including not shooting when his shot isn't there; so I'm curious to see what happens when his shot becomes consistent enough for him taking it himself to become "the smart thing".

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Keep racking up those Ls for when KP comes back. If the kids go off and can get a morale-boosting win, then that’s cool. But f***s this Mudiay & Burke going off shit. Those dicks better not threaten the tank again

Reactions: East Coast Bias
Dec 9, 2009
New York City
I know some fans and scouts don't care for him because he's not an athletic freak, but if the Knicks miss out on the Duke guys, I would like Romeo Langford.

Darius Garland is my second choice.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Keep racking up those Ls for when KP comes back. If the kids go off and can get a morale-boosting win, then that’s cool. But ****s this Mudiay & Burke going off ****. Those dicks better not threaten the tank again
That's my main issue. The guys who have been carrying us are guys who probably won't be here next season.

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
Over Nassir Little?

Yeah.
I want guards. I also want to move Hardaway to the bench.

I trust that Knox will get better going forward. He's just very raw right now.

That's my main issue. The guys who have been carrying us are guys who probably won't be here next season.

Hardaway will be here next year. He's the only one whose good game has resulted in W's. Without him, they have one or two wins.

No one else has won them games thus far, that won't be here next year.

I expect, Robinson, Trier, Hardaway, Dobson, Ntlikina, Knox all to be back.

I think Vonleh will get paid somewhere else. Everyone else is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad