OT: NBA Discussion Thread: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
All I have to say is I hope the physics of bouncing ping pong balls is way different than silicon randomizer chips
it's gotta be some sort of early April fools joke, I've been messing with it and it seems we have a 90% chance of 4 or worse lol same old knicks

YetAnotherNorwegian

Nov 1, 2010
Man... I know there's a lot of momentum with big guys jumping around in the paint, but it feels like injuries like that happen quite often in the NBA.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Well, the trade the Knicks made to deal Porzingis out of town all of a sudden doesn't look too bad...

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Amazing this stayed quiet so long. Woj bomb saying the Knicks told the Mavs before the trade was finalized, and the league was aware.

Reactions: Cassano

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
It didnt look bad the moment it was announced.

This issue aside, KP will never play another full season in the NBA.

Frail and paper thin.

Not a good combo
Signs do point to him not being able to play a full season, seems like he tries to compensate for his shortcomings by overstressing a different part of his body which then makes him more injury prone.

But with him I think the even bigger problem is lack of stamina. He has no gas left in the tank after 20 games, how is he going to survive in the playoffs if he ever gets there?

Reactions: pld459666
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad