upload_2019-2-14_21-46-20.gif

Reactions: ponzu4u

klingsor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Manhattan
Visit site
I've been a Knicks fan for over 60 years and as much as I hate Reggie Miller (one of the greatest floppers of all time and deadly when the game was on the line) he's probably right.

The idea is to win a title. Why sign with the Knicks?

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Having seen majority of games this year, Robinson is the only untouchable/impressive player on our roster.

Reactions: klingsor

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
On Bill Simmons podcast, he said that Dolan this weekend was trying to sell the team. I can't see any NBA players having the respect to play for him with the Oakley incident last year. He is the poster-boy for this organizations ineptitude the past 20 years.

This man single handily ruined the Knicks and was gonna do the same for Rangers if not for adding two generation players (Jagr, Lundquist) to change misfortunes.

Still I can't see anyone biting with MSG rent.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
On Bill Simmons podcast, he said that Dolan this weekend was trying to sell the team. I can't see any NBA players having the respect to play for him with the Oakley incident last year. He is the poster-boy for this organizations ineptitude the past 20 years.

This man single handily ruined the Knicks and was gonna do the same for Rangers if not for adding two generation players (Jagr, Lundquist) to change misfortunes.

Still I can't see anyone biting with MSG rent.

Gonna have a listen later today.

Wouldn’t surprise me tho. On a side note, I’m enjoying Simmons absolutely melting down over the Knicks links with AD, Durant, Kyrie. This was supposed to be the Celtics world - he’s freaking out at the thought of a potentially functional NY market.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Gonna have a listen later today.

Wouldn’t surprise me tho. On a side note, I’m enjoying Simmons absolutely melting down over the Knicks links with AD, Durant, Kyrie. This was supposed to be the Celtics world - he’s freaking out at the thought of a potentially functional NY market.
67-15 lol

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Last night was a fun game to watch. The win hurts the tank I know, but not too much damage.

Big Mitch, DSJ, Knox and Dotson all had great games. All young cost controlled assets.

Reactions: ponzu4u
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad