Speculation: Nazem Kadri

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
It was one down year...the recency bias is out of control. Not to mention he put up better numbers across the board than the #2c of the back-to-back cup champs. I think the Avs will be just fine as contenders with Kadri.

Yanni gourde... outproduced him and by icetime he was Tampa's 2c

Hitemwith4

Jul 1, 2019
Kadri is a great 2c who does stupid stuff when it counts (playoffs) hes not going change the man is 30 already, IF col can live with that then they should keep because they arent going to find another 2c at 4.5 mil cap hit

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
The amount of disrespect Avs fans show Kadri is bizarre.

Calling him a 3C is ridiculous.
I could call him a low level 2C, which is exactly what he was for the Avs last year before he debacled his playoffs.

he was a very capable 2C in his first season with the Avs. He very much underwhelmed last year. Kadri is inconsistent. Calling him a good 2C is more ridiculous than calling him a 3C. Kadri isn’t remotely consistent enough to be labeled a good 2C. A good 2C doesn’t disappear for a month like he did late in the year. He also shows up in the playoffs.

Last edited:

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
It was one down year...the recency bias is out of control. Not to mention he put up better numbers across the board than the #2c of the back-to-back cup champs. I think the Avs will be just fine as contenders with Kadri.
One down year out of two with the Avs. That’s 50% boss. That’s a problem.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
:laugh:

Out of ten seasons in the league. It's only a problem if you subscribe to recency bias.
He’s got two seasons with the Avs. And one of them was lousy. I don’t care how he played in 2012 or 2015. Don’t give a damn about Toronto. That was several seasons ago now.

In 2021, he sucked. He’s about to be 31. His Recent play matters. So do these damn ridiculous playoff suspensions. You are glossing over some real concerns about this player. Kadri has gotten by quite a bit with folks that enable his antics. What he really needs to do is redeem himself for his garbage 2021 season and playoff meltdown. Dude needs some redemption and he owes the franchise big time.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
He’s got two seasons with the Avs. And one of them was lousy. I don’t care how he played in 2012 or 2015. Don’t give a damn about Toronto. That was several seasons ago now.

In 2021, he sucked. He’s about to be 31. His Recent play matters. So do these damn ridiculous playoff suspensions. You are glossing over some real concerns about this player. Kadri has gotten by quite a bit with folks that enable his antics. What he really needs to do is redeem himself for his garbage 2021 season and playoff meltdown. Dude needs some redemption and he owes the franchise big time.
We'll take him off your hands for a 2022 2nd and a B prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad