OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The crowd celebration at the end was one I doubt we’ll ever see on a golf course again....

Was thinking something similar. How many players of Tiger's class will ever pull off such a huge comeback? Historically you can cite maybe Jack in 86, Hogan in 1950 at Merion, and that's about it so far. Generational moment.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
The crowd celebration at the end was one I doubt we’ll ever see on a golf course again....
I dunno, I think the masses following him down 18 in Atlanta last year was better. He energizes a crowd like no other. It's very hard to describe unless you go to a tournament. Here's hoping I can make a trip to Pebble work this year.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I dunno, I think the masses following him down 18 in Atlanta last year was better. He energizes a crowd like no other. It's very hard to describe unless you go to a tournament. Here's hoping I can make a trip to Pebble work this year.

Agree to disagree, but it’s almost like we’re talking about two different things. I was talking the celebration after he holed out.

I’ll side with Faldo and Nance on this one. ;)

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The Nats stinking a second straight year may be the best thing that could happen to them. Perhaps fans and ownership will realize that emperor Rizzo has no clothes.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
The Nats have 2 more wins then the actively tanking O's and Harper the the Phillies are in 1st.

Gotta love the lerners

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I understand the bullpen sucks, but why the hell do we keep transitioning our potential good starting arms into said pen? I don't understand why they've put Ross in the pen when he was a good starter before his injury. Now they're talking about putting Fedde into the pen?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I understand the bullpen sucks, but why the hell do we keep transitioning our potential good starting arms into said pen? I don't understand why they've put Ross in the pen when he was a good starter before his injury. Now they're talking about putting Fedde into the pen?

I think it shows that they don’t have any other options. Rizzo’s disregard for the importance of the bullpen shockingly continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad