OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Baseball is a funny game. Now that the Nats are healthy, let’s see what happens.

However, the Strass thing....something isn’t right about him. I don’t mean health wise. I mean just his overall compete level. He doesn’t have the passion that a Max has. I don’t think he wants it as bad as some players do (we saw that during the “shut down” season, IMO). I think he’s soft.

Harper has issues. Strass has issues. IMO. And those are 2 of the biggest guns. BUT, it’s very similar to what people used to say about the Caps (when they also had Green and Semin). Caps made the right moves. Nats need to do the same.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

nchow.gif

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
What is wrong with him?
I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he showed up at the caps game in vegas garb. But this is just out of left field. There is no reason to compare the two and like we’re in one city, both would be nice? But like why is he even comparing the two when the Nats are playing like shit and are unlikely to even make the playoffs? I don’t know, it just seems a bit immature.

Reactions: G F O P

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
os should trade everyone they can to however they can. Britton will never beat the Orioles in a meaningful game, he will be gone by the time Baltimore becomes relevant again

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Red Sox should shut it about being “forced” to play in rainy Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad