Recalled/Assigned: Nathan Beaulieu sent down to Hamilton (April 18th, 2013)

Halifaxhab*

The kid definitely has the tools, just needs to develop.

Agreed, his positioning was improved from his 1st call up, but his timing and choices needs more work. This kid is going to be really good.

Saw this coming a mile away. I call it now, Tinordi is coming up.

He is what is needed more. Put him with Markov

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
With Diaz coming back I doubt he will be called up right now, when the season finishes in Hamilton both Tinordi and Beaulieu will be coming back up on the Taxi squad and around the team

Gorges Subban

Bouillon Diaz

Markov Drew

Weber

Ain't no room for Beaulieu no mo. Pretty scary when bouillon is the best option as the 4th defenceman...

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Gorges Subban

Bouillon Diaz

Markov Drew

Weber

Ain't no room for Beaulieu no mo. Pretty scary when bouillon is the best option as the 4th defenceman...

Well Bergevin should have addressed that at the deadline, Drewiske is nice going forward but ain't there just yet. I guess he tried and wasn't interested in what he had to give up. I'll give Bergevin the benefit of the doubt for this year

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Well Bergevin should have addressed that at the deadline, Drewiske is nice going forward but ain't there just yet. I guess he tried and wasn't interested in what he had to give up. I'll give Bergevin the benefit of the doubt for this year

I think you have to when you take the whole season into consideration. No one saw the habs clinching a playoff spot with 7 games left

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Nathan is not ready no doubt but the solutions are not in Montreal. Markov is struggling without Emelim. Gorges is worn down. Bouillon is worn down and pretty ineffective. Drewiske is simply a depth guy. You want to know why the Habs went from being a good team to one who can not play defense? I just answered it. I will say this again too. Tinordi can help right now with his defensive awareness and long reach.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Agreed, his positioning was improved from his 1st call up, but his timing and choices needs more work

His positioning didn't look very good this time around either imo, hence his poor poistioning on the 1st goal in the philly game where he was way too far over. But hopefully he learns from this as it's still early in his development.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I like this move, better to play 3 AHL games than watch from the press box here. With Weber back and Diaz on the way no point in keeping Beaulieu. He and Tinordi will probably be called back once the AHL season is done(Sunday).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad