Player Discussion Nathan Beaulieu Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
He's not as good as we believe him to be.

5-6th defense at best.

Protect Weber Petry Emelin.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I am now thinking he has reached his ceiling. Simply has not improved defensively. Too bad because he is a great skater with good offensive instincts

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I am now thinking he has reached his ceiling. Simply has not improved defensively. Too bad because he is a great skater with good offensive instincts

Jamie freaking Benn has better offensive instinct than N8thegr8

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I'll go against the popular opinion and hope he stays. I think he's going to have a longer NHL career than most people think.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
I'm not against a trade but leaving him exposed at the draft for free would be incredibly dumb asset management.
He's got some value.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I still like Beaulieu a lot. He's a genetic freak, he can eat up big minutes with his fitness level. He's hot and cold, so you have to read him well. This isn't unlike Petry at the same age.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
His decision making on the power play with the rangers player missing stick was the snapshot of his career so far. Total ****ing idiot. Braidead.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Very good athleticism, very dull brain. He is to defense what Eller is to offense.

Perfect comparison.

They both have talent, speed and size but they both make the stupidest decisions and it holds them back from being anything more than a bottom six forward or bottom pairing D in Beaulieu's case.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Have to trade him before losing him for nothing to Vegas. Gallant might push for him.

Funny how everyone on that Sea Dogs team sucks except Huberdeau, which was pretty clear at the time when watching that team dominate.

Last edited:

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Still has all the issues that were a concern when we drafted him and its costing the team a playoff run with our star players in their prime.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
I think this should be his type of series and that he could come out and be dominant in games like this with his skating. Therrien messed him up with the leash. I say let him loose and let him play his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad