Player Discussion Nathan Beaulieu Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I thought he was great last night. Didn't see too many mistakes from him and was rushing the puck like a beast. We'll see how he does against a real hard forechecking team but as long as he cuts down the brain farts he's a net positive. So far so good. Very pleased.

Chez Weber

King of the North
Jun 27, 2011
Montreal
He played 20 minutes.

The thing is, MT doesn't trust him on the PK, so he lost some time there.

I'm fine with that tbh.. we already have some good shot blockers on the PK. That way his first season playing first pair minutes shouldn't tear him down

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't trust him on the PK either but the problem is we need him on the PK to spell Markov who has played over 21 minutes per game on average so far.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I'm fine with that tbh.. we already have some good shot blockers on the PK. That way his first season playing first pair minutes shouldn't tear him down

I wouldn't trust him on the PK either but the problem is we need him on the PK to spell Markov who has played over 21 minutes per game on average so far.

He has to play on the PK at some point or he will never be good at it.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
he doesnt need to.be good at it. NB will never be a first pairing all situations dman. Best case he becomes a Shattenkirk or Streit type.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
I don't like how Beaulieu skates and handle the puck. I think he's a 4-6 dman. We need to make a trade for a dman to play with Weber.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
Like I said. I don't like how he moves. He's doesn't have hockey sense to be top pairing.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
It's Beaulieu again. He needs to get the puck deep not try to shot through everyone. Poor Weber have to take that penalty. Beaulieu lacks hockey sense. Not a top pairing dman.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
His decisions making is poor and him and Sergachev are still huge question marks to me on D

Their O game has no doubt

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hey Beaulieu! In my ****ing office you ****ing dimwit. Next time you try this I'm gonna ****ing trade you to the Leafs.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
He was great in the pre-season. Same thing as Pateryn. The moment Weber and Markov come back and get their icetime, it's like the two guys lost confidence.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
He was great in the pre-season. Same thing as Pateryn. The moment Weber and Markov come back and get their icetime, it's like the two guys lost confidence.

Or you know, it was just that - preseason.

Lot different playing against a roster of scrubs

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
Preseason is slow. Regular season is quick. Playoffs is really fast. I feel Beaulieu will have problems.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
he has empty net, his team up by 2, goes for the free goal to put the bruins away for good. The play goes the other way, and everyone here yells hes not a top pairing Dman lmao. But when Weber makes a mistake and NB covers for him, not one word. lol
One mistake = NB has no hockey IQ lololol

Good thing you guys dont manage this team.

Beaulieu has been tremendous thus far the Habs vs top lines and no one recognizes that. What more do u want from him?? Do u want him to go inhumane and make zero mistakes??

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
he has empty net, his team up by 2, goes for the free goal to put the bruins away for good. The play goes the other way, and everyone here yells hes not a top pairing Dman lmao. But when Weber makes a mistake and NB covers for him, not one word. lol
One mistake = NB has no hockey IQ lololol

Good thing you guys dont manage this team.

He made a lot of mistakes tonight. Last two games he has been way to casual with the puck especially on the PP

No one is saying he cant or wont improve. You can point out issues. Take a chill pill

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Sorry, I missed the game. Could you please tell me what Beaulieu has done. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad