User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Welcome, Nate

200w.gif

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Honestly I would look into if there are any takers for that Morrissey contract now. Nate can fill that hole on the top pairing. If anyone is willing to bite on Morrissey we should evaluate that with Dillon and Schmidt coming in. If Josh another bad year he might be an unmovable contract. Move it while you can is what I say now that we have options on the left side.

Yeah. That's not going to happen. Likely scenario is Morrissey Schmidt top pair. Schmidt plays the right

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Okay so we now go:

Morrissey - Schmidt
Dillion - Pionk
Stanley - DeMelo

All of a sudden we are big and talented on the backend.

Yeah, I don't like the contracts for Winnipeg in terms of Schmidt and Dillon, but honestly their D looks pretty nice for a minimal cost.

The big issue is if Dillon and Schmidt continue to decline, but honestly their division isn't very speedy so Dillon should be fine as he was in the Pacific.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Yeah, I don't like the contracts for Winnipeg in terms of Schmidt and Dillon, but honestly their D looks pretty nice for a minimal cost.

The big issue is if Dillon and Schmidt continue to decline, but honestly their division isn't very speedy so Dillon should be fine as he was in the Pacific.
When you have spent 2 years watching AHLers try to defend at the NHL level this is pretty sweet.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
When you have spent 2 years watching AHLers try to defend at the NHL level this is pretty sweet.

Yeah, I listen to the Illegal Curve every week so I can definitely see why I'd be stoked on this. Plus, from the stand point of being in Winnipeg they are basically forced into staying given the contracts so it's probably a positive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad