Confirmed with Link: Nate Schmidt to winnipeg for 2022 3RD

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
lmao @ us shitting on Nate Schmidt in the trade thread just a few hours ago.

WTF? I don't want him here because he blocked two trade attempts, one only a few days ago, before apparently relenting.

Whatever :laugh:

Schmidt accepting a trade to Winnipeg

tenor.gif

I was one of those mocking him for not choosing Winnipeg!

Way to go Stastny selling Winnipeg to Schmidt! :laugh:

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Honestly I would look into if there are any takers for that Morrissey contract now. Nate can fill that hole on the top pairing. If anyone is willing to bite on Morrissey we should evaluate that with Dillon and Schmidt coming in. If Josh has another bad year he might be an unmovable contract. Move it while you can is what I say now that we have options on the left side.
What!

objectiveposter

Jan 29, 2011
i wonder if jets regret the dillon trade now? they were after schmidt but he woudnt waive...so maybe they settled for dillon? schmidt has a pretty hefty contract too... looks like the jets 4th line will be full of scrubs

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
Honestly I would look into if there are any takers for that Morrissey contract now. Nate can fill that hole on the top pairing. If anyone is willing to bite on Morrissey we should evaluate that with Dillon and Schmidt coming in. If Josh has another bad year he might be an unmovable contract. Move it while you can is what I say now that we have options on the left side.
Or maybe now that jomo doesn’t have to carry so much he can return to his old form when his contract was seen as a steal?

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Guys, remember:

Tweets yesterday suggested that Schmidt vetoed a trade between Winnipeg and Vancouver for our two 2nd round picks, because he didn't want to play here.
With those two picks, Chevy went and got Dillon.
Then we convinced Schmidt to waive.
And the price for him dropped from two 2nds to a single 3rd.
Chevy deserves a raise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad