Nasty Mirasty and Yabo to the KHL

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
With Mirasty, Yablonski and Brennan, in addition to crap like Timkin and Larin, Vityaz have taken thuggery to a new level.

I don't think all 3 goon imports will last the year. There's no need for all of them and there will be suspensions, etc. At least last year Simon could play the game; and Gratton had minimal skills.
Mirasty is already complaining that nobody fights in the KHL....well, what did that idiot expect?

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Grown men with mohawks look moronic. That means you Mirasty.

OT: Don't like the white helmets on Salavat.

mygameworn

Dec 24, 2007
Connecticut
mygameworn.net
Just because he ended up on top doesn't mean Mirasty won. His motorcycle visor ate most of Svitov's bombs.

That said, I wish nothing but the worst to Yabo, Mirasty and the rest of Vityaz.

Most of Svitov's "bombs" missed. Wishing the worst on Yablonski and Mirasty is juvenile when they've done nothing. Quit crying. :shakehead

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
haha mirasty still has to run into Gratton and Artyukhin, 2 guys who will put him in his place. He is struggles against some of the tall guys, I think Artyukhin will eat him for lunch.

But ya, why didn't these guys think before they signed. Didn't they at least watch the youtube videos of vityaz brainlessly beating defenseless players to a pulp? There aren't really that many guys to fight so I'm sure Vityaz ownership is going to have them jump guys which will see these goons testing there own dignity. But they sold their dignity moment they signed with Vityaz.

Analyzer*

Vtiyaz's team sucks.

Maybe you should have signed some penalty killers, you tool.

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
Vtiyaz's team sucks.

Maybe you should have signed some penalty killers, you tool.

Are MacNeill or Huberdeau suited to play penalty kill in the KHL? MacNeill would probably start the season in the MHL but, if he outplays the other centers on the MHL team, he will get a few games on the big team. However, Huberdeau would clearly be placed on the top line of the big team right off the bat.

mygameworn

Dec 24, 2007
Connecticut
mygameworn.net
haha mirasty still has to run into Gratton and Artyukhin, 2 guys who will put him in his place. He is struggles against some of the tall guys, I think Artyukhin will eat him for lunch.

But ya, why didn't these guys think before they signed. Didn't they at least watch the youtube videos of vityaz brainlessly beating defenseless players to a pulp? There aren't really that many guys to fight so I'm sure Vityaz ownership is going to have them jump guys which will see these goons testing there own dignity. But they sold their dignity moment they signed with Vityaz.

Mirasty will do fine. If he could stand with Boogaard, he'll be fine with them. Mirasty was likely done in the AHL. It was probably in his best interest to sign in the KHL. Same with Yabo.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Last edited:

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Most of Svitov's punches didn't even land, let alone hit Mirasty's visor. Mirasty landed more and better punches and definitely won that fight. Guys like Gratton and Artyukhin aren't likely to give him much trouble. I'm one of the rare people that actually likes Artyukhin, but he's in a different league than Mirasty as far as fighting goes. Artyukhin could use his size and reach to wrestle Mirasty down, but that's about it.

Trognitz

Jul 12, 2011
Most of Svitov's punches didn't even land, let alone hit Mirasty's visor. Mirasty landed more and better punches and definitely won that fight. Guys like Gratton and Artyukhin aren't likely to give him much trouble. I'm one of the rare people that actually likes Artyukhin, but he's in a different league than Mirasty as far as fighting goes. Artyukhin could use his size and reach to wrestle Mirasty down, but that's about it.

just got done reading one of the 'experts' on Kentucky Fried Chicken call that a draw. :shakehead :laugh:

VladNYC*

6-0 after less than 12 minutes, and 10-1 after less than 28 minutes, then Ufa fully took their foot off the gas. For a team that takes so many penalties you'd think Vityaz would be a little better at killing them, they literally don't even move on the PK, just stand around by the goalie like pylons.

Ufa could have and should have scored 20 on them. Just to send the message that this is not a hockey team and they don't belong in the KHL.

Ramon108

Apr 3, 2011
Omsk, Russia
Guys, please take away these idiots back to North America :D

Mirasty: I rest on matches KHL, as in the sanatorium

Forward "Vityaz" John Mirasty shared his impressions of hockey in the KHL, noting that local players lack toughness and physical strength:

- I still believe that in Russia everyone is afraid to fight. Just Svitov behaved like a man. What kind of nonsense? I rest on matches, both in the spa!

- That is from the Russian hockey you're not thrilled?

- The guys of the KHL does not prevent to become stronger. They are cowards play tough, to use force!

- And what you said, passing by the bench, "Yugra"?

- Not afraid! Become men! Grow balls! I wanted to fight!

and...​

Mirasty: in the KHL playing cowards

Tough guy "Vityaz" John Mirasty, fight with a player, "Salavat Yulaev" Alexander Svitov in a match between two teams at the Memorial Romazana, called an opponent a coward.

"I'm such coward never seen. You can not even fight! Pulls up to him and he just hides. In the KHL playing cowards!

But what about the outcome of the match?

It does not matter. Important fights. I want to fight in every match. And I'll do it if others will not hide behind a side!

Last edited:

VladNYC*

But what about the outcome of the match?

It does not matter. Important fights. I want to fight in every match. And I'll do it if others will not hide behind a side!

I hope somebody puts his head through the boards. :shakehead

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007

I dont condone this kind of hockey but to say mirasty struggles against tall guys is premature based on one fight, he's won or drawn fights against, Riley Emmerson 6'8, Derek Boogaard 6'8 Mike Varhaug 6'8, John Scott 6'8, Jordan Lane 6'8, Joe Finley 6'7.....

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
I would and I would score more points then him. :naughty:

The last time you evoked the possibility of playing in the KHL yourself, you said that you could potentially crack Avtomobilist's roster. But, if you really were to play for Vityaz in Mirasty's stead, you could probably play on the top penalty kill line, be it as a D-man or as a forward.:)

Banana Sandwiches

Jul 18, 2011
I wish Mirasty and Yablonski were on different teams so they could fight each other (I actually wish Yabo was in the AHL)

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada

I dont condone this kind of hockey but to say mirasty struggles against tall guys is premature based on one fight, he's won or drawn fights against, Riley Emmerson 6'8, Derek Boogaard 6'8 Mike Varhaug 6'8, John Scott 6'8, Jordan Lane 6'8, Joe Finley 6'7.....

I'm not totally buying this. He has short quick punches that sometimes get lucky if the taller guy gets too close. Some of the guys have learned to just seat belt him and force him to go shot for shot because this puts him at a serious disadvantage.

otherwise this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tIoG-nx6n8&feature=related

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
I'm not totally buying this. He has short quick punches that sometimes get lucky if the taller guy gets too close. Some of the guys have learned to just seat belt him and force him to go shot for shot because this puts him at a serious disadvantage.

otherwise this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tIoG-nx6n8&feature=related

You're not totally buying it? How many more giants must fall before Mirasty to make you a believer LOL?

Mirasty is a great fighter for his size. Sometimes you win sometimes you loose. As a professional enforcer he can't win all his fights, he's not a superhuman. You can't use one fight as the evidence of "what will happen to this weakling Mirasty if his opponent does right thing".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad