Nashville vs Winnipeg in the playoffs

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
Just? Nashville has had solid attendance for years now, what rock have you been under?
I mean the Preds were a candidate to move with the terrible fan support up until the last few years. I for one am glad hockey is doing well in the music city now.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I mean the Preds were a candidate to move with the terrible fan support up until the last few years. I for one am glad hockey is doing well in the music city now.

If by "the last few years" you mean "a decade ago" then you're correct. The last time the Predators were a "candidate to move" was 2007, and even then it wasn't a foregone conclusion due to the lease situation.

Your information is dubious.

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
If by "the last few years" you mean "a decade ago" then you're correct. The last time the Predators were a "candidate to move" was 2007, and even then it wasn't a foregone conclusion due to the lease situation.

Your information is dubious.
Yes, I realize that. I'm happy for the city but of course it hasn't always been that way. The last five years or so have been good.

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
pretty disrespectful to Vegas, who is actually first in the west right now.

I'm not sure how if format was changed to previous that it would mean they got to face in conference finals anyways....given the standings as they are even with reseeding.

Edit: I guess if you assume a Vegas loss in first round? Without that Jets and Preds face each other in 2 nd round no matter what(assuming they both win in first anyways)

Last edited:
Reactions: KingsFan7824

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I remember watching the Preds beat the Ducks for their first playoff series win. That was quite a while ago now. They have one of the most fun barns in the league don't be embarrassing other Jet fans with nonsense trash talk please and thank you.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
came in thinking it would be a thread about 2 great teams possible facing off.. instead found a thread filled with petty insults and impressions of chimps bickering back in forth with the IQ of glue.

man this is why i love HFboards!!! :D

In my view it's 2 great teams facing off, but probably 1 round too soon. Seems like a WCF type series.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

I am a Winnipeg fan and our team did relocate at one point.

Series will be a great one if we meet. We have had three games this season and I think there have been close to 10 combined goals in each of the games.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Half of the posts in this thread are confused smack talk not realising that they are responding to either actual smack talk or jest :laugh:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Over/under for each games score would be 9 goals. Haha

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
It is a battle between first and second, so there's a potential second round match-up.

Although, I do see Dallas beating Nashville in seven if they were to meet in the first round.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Im glad the great people of Nashville have just discovered our great game of hockey.
Lol, come on dude. Really?

Anyways, good game last night. Really don't want any part of the Jets in the playoffs but it's inevitable. Not a lot of easy outs in the playoffs though. Everyone is dangerous. Home ice is going to be massive and that's why I think the Preds need to sell out to win the division.

Last edited:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Would be a heck of a series. Hope it happens. Just wish I could make it to one of those games. The atmosphere would be incredible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad