Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anyone have one meet & greet ticket you're not planning to use and don't mind giving away?

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Wow! Just wow! I got tickets to the home opener via the Golden Ticket Offer last night! Can't figure out how since none were available when I got in on the presale and the kicker is I got them for less than what I was going to pay for tickets against Winnipeg.

Gonna be a great night!

Reactions: LCPreds

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Is it just because of Trotz on a weekend? Not long ago I would not expect that to be a premier match-up. Of course the attendance has been officially 17,113 for the last few years.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Curious as to what everyone else thinks here. I think that this year, with the exception of a few games, the market will be very soft for tickets and there will be plenty of amazing deals out there.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Curious as to what everyone else thinks here. I think that this year, with the exception of a few games, the market will be very soft for tickets and there will be plenty of amazing deals out there.
Preds games have (finally!) assimilated into the culture, there's still a lot of interest but the buzz isn't as big as last year. I honestly think maybe the PFO overmarketed just a little--there's a little pushback going on regarding all the hoopla but it's mostly from the oldtimers I think. I don't know if that will translate to prices softening much, though. I think you'll see the most softness on weeknights in the middle of a long home stand. There is just so much hockey you can enjoy before you have to get stuff done.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I just sold my nosebleeds for the Wild game in about 10 minutes on the ticket exchange for over face. I think the market is still very high, Nashville is a Predators town now somehow.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Islanders game is somehow special because of Trotz? He hasn't coached the Preds in 4 years.

I need 4 tix for that game, if anyone has before I go to StubHub...

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Islanders game is somehow special because of Trotz? He hasn't coached the Preds in 4 years.

I need 4 tix for that game, if anyone has before I go to StubHub...
I don't think that's it. I think it's just because it's a Saturday. They did the same thing for a weeknight game against Buffalo a couple of years back--was higher and limited resale only because it was during the Christmas holidays, not because Housley was there (if he even was yet, I can't remember).

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Preds games have (finally!) assimilated into the culture, there's still a lot of interest but the buzz isn't as big as last year. I honestly think maybe the PFO overmarketed just a little--there's a little pushback going on regarding all the hoopla but it's mostly from the oldtimers I think. I don't know if that will translate to prices softening much, though. I think you'll see the most softness on weeknights in the middle of a long home stand. There is just so much hockey you can enjoy before you have to get stuff done.
What kind of hoopla are you talking about?
The only reason I mentioned it is because I saw a lot of people dropping prices all day long for the home opener.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
What kind of hoopla are you talking about?
The only reason I mentioned it is because I saw a lot of people dropping prices all day long for the home opener.

That just means they priced too high to begin with and got stuck. Gotta know how to price tickets so they sell weeks in advance in order to minimize your risk. At least that’s been my successful strategy for unloading games that I don’t plan to attend.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
That just means they priced too high to begin with and got stuck. Gotta know how to price tickets so they sell weeks in advance in order to minimize your risk. At least that’s been my successful strategy for unloading games that I don’t plan to attend.
I totally agree with that. The year of the ASG, they were priced too high....and the Cup run made them greedy.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Gladly I did not see price drop by the time I could leave and get to the game. At 2 eastern I had not seen any price fluctuation on the main site. Would have hated to dash across the state for that game.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
The Facebook groups had tons of tickets posted with no bites or interest and lots of people lowering prices all day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad