Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I got to access extra tickets as a STH today. First off, there is a 4 ticket/1 transaction limit. My sister has already claimed dibs so can't get you in @jcme262 . Sorry! I was price checking for her and ONLY looking in my area-- Club Level , endzone area pricing. The cheapest ticket I saw was $89 and most were either $116 or $161 for Premium Games, Holidays, some Saturday games. The latter two are considerably higher than I paid per each ticket for the package deal but I'm still on my 3 year plan. Still, that should be around list price for the section 2 price points lower than lower bowl.

I haven't even looked at the parking costs.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
This isn't your older sibling's Preds anymore. Gone are the days of cheap tickets and those days weren't that long ago. Damn SC run and dynamic pricing.

There aren't that many tickets remaining for the B's game and a lot of them are singles. Some STH "discounted" pricing samples are below:

Section 114, Row P, Seat 10: $179
Section 206, Row G, Seat 12: $161
Section 217, Row G, Seat 3: $188
Section 314, Row B, Seat 14: $107
Section 330, Row F, Seat 6: $71

The prices will be higher than that to the general public.

A note about the LB, the seating is a little cramped as in your knees will be very close to the back of the seat in front of you. They replaced the seats in the arena a few seasons ago and the LB unfortunately got a little tighter.

If you're not set on the LB, I suggest the club/200 level. The seats are slightly wider and have more leg room than the LB.

I can't speak on the 300 level seat comfort.

Parking is free at Nissan Stadium with a short walk across the pedestrian bridge which spans the river. There are also surface lots, businesses, garages, etc. that open up around the arena and the cost goes down the further from the arena you are. Close to the arena you can expect $20 or higher.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got to access extra tickets as a STH today. First off, there is a 4 ticket/1 transaction limit. My sister has already claimed dibs so can't get you in @jcme262 . Sorry! I was price checking for her and ONLY looking in my area-- Club Level , endzone area pricing. The cheapest ticket I saw was $89 and most were either $116 or $161 for Premium Games, Holidays, some Saturday games. The latter two are considerably higher than I paid per each ticket for the package deal but I'm still on my 3 year plan. Still, that should be around list price for the section 2 price points lower than lower bowl.

I haven't even looked at the parking costs.
When does your 3 year deal expire. I'm curious what the increase will be for all the people locked in.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I think we're all on the same three year timeline, so 18/19 is year two. At least it is for me. Don't want to think about how much they'll go up after year three.

I think they're also going to cancel half season plans eventually.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I think we're all on the same three year timeline, so 18/19 is year two. At least it is for me. Don't want to think about how much they'll go up after year three.

The first two year deal was rolled out to cover 15-16 and 16-17.

Than last year, they let you tack on another 3 to stack... that should take you to 19-20 if you took advantage of every deal. I haven't seen any chatter about more multi year extensions. Waiting for the sticker shock drama.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
When does your 3 year deal expire. I'm curious what the increase will be for all the people locked in.

Last year must have been the first season since that was when we got our jerseys and that was the premium.
I don't know what the markup will be. 218, which is to the left of my section, used to be regular club seating but was converted to a section/box hybrid. 501 Club I think was its last "name". Mine is a bit cheaper because it's the beginning of the horseshoe but since it's on the edge they may convert it to regular. So that by itself would be around 20% maybe more. I haven't looked at those prices.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Last year must have been the first season since that was when we got our jerseys and that was the premium.
I don't know what the markup will be. 218, which is to the left of my section, used to be regular club seating but was converted to a section/box hybrid. 501 Club I think was its last "name". Mine is a bit cheaper because it's the beginning of the horseshoe but since it's on the edge they may convert it to regular. So that by itself would be around 20% maybe more. I haven't looked at those prices.
My seats in 15-16 were in 213 and it was considered sideline. I think the following year, they made it an end zone section just to raise prices.

It will be interesting to see what they do with prices if most contracts come up and the team has a few years of a second round exit.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

They have been talking about that for a while. I think they are going to keep letting people that have them renew it, but I didn't see them selling half season plans this year. The small plans they sell are a joke and crazy inflated rates.

Smashville select is a bigger joke.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
My seats in 15-16 were in 213 and it was considered sideline. I think the following year, they made it an end zone section just to raise prices.
It will be interesting to see what they do with prices if most contracts come up and the team has a few years of a second round exit.

Wouldn't that be the opposite? End Zone has lower prices than sideline. I am in 219, so it's basically the same spot but in another corner. I checked that section out back when I was getting these because it was near the back steps. At the time I was sick to death of waiting 15 minutes to leave since I was on the third level. But the one I got was ALSO near steps, didn't realize that, and probably shaved a minute or two off my overall walk back to the car. Fate just takes care of me, sometimes.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Wouldn't that be the opposite? End Zone has lower prices than sideline. I am in 219, so it's basically the same spot but in another corner. I checked that section out back when I was getting these because it was near the back steps. At the time I was sick to death of waiting 15 minutes to leave since I was on the third level. But the one I got was ALSO near steps, didn't realize that, and probably shaved a minute or two off my overall walk back to the car. Fate just takes care of me, sometimes.
Yes... My bad. It has been considered end zone forever and now magically, the view from there is WAY better that it's a sideline.

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
They have been talking about that for a while. I think they are going to keep letting people that have them renew it, but I didn't see them selling half season plans this year. The small plans they sell are a joke and crazy inflated rates.

Smashville select is a bigger joke.
People are going to have to start banding together to buy STH packages and divide them up themselves. Some people do this already, but I can see it becoming more of a trend. I may have to do that after next year, but since my sister is planning to move here I may have an automatic partner for some of them.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
People are going to have to start banding together to buy STH packages and divide them up themselves. Some people do this already, but I can see it becoming more of a trend. I may have to do that after next year, but since my sister is planning to move here I may have an automatic partner for some of them.
I know lots of people that do with a lot of different teams. Personally, I would rather just sell the games I can't make because I don't like splitting the post season.

There is a site called SplitSeasonTickets : Home : Welcome! that a lot of teams are partnering with or encouraging the use of.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I know lots of people that do with a lot of different teams. Personally, I would rather just sell the games I can't make because I don't like splitting the post season.

There is a site called SplitSeasonTickets : Home : Welcome! that a lot of teams are partnering with or encouraging the use of.
I don't like the idea of splitting post season either, but last year's prices reminded me that I'm not made of money. Back in the olden days (10 years ago) it was next to impossible to get people to even want to go...for free! And honestly, the team was pretty good then. It just wasn't a known entity yet. Now people jump at the chance.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I don't like the idea of splitting post season either, but last year's prices reminded me that I'm not made of money. Back in the olden days (10 years ago) it was next to impossible to get people to even want to go...for free! And honestly, the team was pretty good then. It just wasn't a known entity yet. Now people jump at the chance.
Thanks why if it was me, I would suck it up, do it alone and find a few people to purchase 4-5 game plans for less money that the team sells them for.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anyone sit on the Wicked Weed side of club? We’re moving there this upcoming season and forgot to scope our escape route. What’s the fastest way out if you park in MCC? We used to sit on other side and would just head straight down the large staircase and out past tavern 96. But I’m hoping we might actually have a better exit on the other side.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

Yep- or even better, what happens when we hit a REAL downturn (which will happen) and we miss the playoffs a couple of years?

Right now the Preds have all the power as far as tickets/pricing goes- but it won't stay that way forever

As I've been saying previously, I guarantee you season ticket wait lists will be a thing of the past..

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Yep- or even better, what happens when we hit a REAL downturn (which will happen) and we miss the playoffs a couple of years?

Right now the Preds have all the power as far as tickets/pricing goes- but it won't stay that way forever

As I've been saying previously, I guarantee you season ticket wait lists will be a thing of the past..
When I was in the 5th grade, my neighbor told me to get on the NY Giants season ticket waiting list. I was told it was over 30 years long. I remember almost every time that someone I knew got off the list and got a last row seat behind the gaol post. Every year, they would move a few seats over and a few rows down. When they built the new stadium, they blew through the list in one season.

Sports are cyclical. At some point the Preds will suck. Ticket prices rarely go down. They have enough data to know how to make more money with less people there. They will undercut STH by lowering tickets at retail and offer silly perks to make people renew.

pjoner

Nov 30, 2005
anyone have a clue on when individual game tickets will go on sale?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
anyone have a clue on when individual game tickets will go on sale?
This was posted by @FossilFndr earlier:

The general public on-sale will be on Thursday, Sept. 13 and available single-game tickets for home games through Dec. 31 will be made available at that time.

Knightsrule

Jun 25, 2018
I have a family of five, and wondering about tickets Preds vs Winnipeg on January 17th to purchase during this current presale before September 13th. I did not sign up for the verified, and don't have the code required by Ticket Master. Any suggestions? I'm concerned of not getting tickets if wait to September 13th. Thank you

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I'm locked into $21/game in 331 for 2 more years. After that I'm not sure what the increase will be but I know it will be drastic.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I have a family of five, and wondering about tickets Preds vs Winnipeg on January 17th to purchase during this current presale before September 13th. I did not sign up for the verified, and don't have the code required by Ticket Master. Any suggestions? I'm concerned of not getting tickets if wait to September 13th. Thank you
You're better off getting them on the secondary sites.....especially for a weeknight game. The retail prices are crazy high.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
I signed up the very first day for the Verified Fan Program (email came in August 20) , saw that I was to get an email 9/9 with the code. Did not get the email or the code. Not that I was verified, rejected etc. Have used the Ticketmaster under same account for years. Am Tennessee resident.

On the evening of Sunday, September 9, you'll receive an email confirming whether you've been verified and whether you've also been selected to participate in the presale.

Wanted to get 2 tickets to 4 games, but for the first time the second half of the season is not available yet. Doesn't matter, guess that I'm verified as a non fan so won't be coming to any games this year. Guess they know the way to guarantee that I'm not a fan.

Well done Preds!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I signed up the very first day for the Verified Fan Program (email came in August 20) , saw that I was to get an email 9/9 with the code. Did not get the email or the code. Not that I was verified, rejected etc. Have used the Ticketmaster under same account for years. Am Tennessee resident.

On the evening of Sunday, September 9, you'll receive an email confirming whether you've been verified and whether you've also been selected to participate in the presale.

Wanted to get 2 tickets to 4 games, but for the first time the second half of the season is not available yet. Doesn't matter, guess that I'm verified as a non fan so won't be coming to any games this year. Guess they know the way to guarantee that I'm not a fan.

Well done Preds!
Thats funny. I live out of the area and I am a verified fan.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Saved me hundreds of dollars and about 2000 road miles. The way I feel right now it also freed up 82 nights of TV viewing, lots of free time in my schedule now.

Also saved you all of reading posts of mine. Since I'm verified as not a fan I don't have any reason or right to comment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad