Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Spotted something interesting. CBS Sports Preds game schedule including prices.

Nashville Predators Schedule

Not sure how they got the numbers. The 2 games in Las Vegas price not listed

Highest is October 4th @ Rangers ($152.50)
Lowest is Feb 19th @ Dallas ($14.50)

Home games
Highest is April 6th vs Chicago ($140.48)
Lowest is Oct 23rd vs San Jose (38.48)

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Spotted something interesting. CBS Sports Preds game schedule including prices.

Nashville Predators Schedule

Not sure how they got the numbers. The 2 games in Las Vegas price not listed

Highest is October 4th @ Rangers ($152.50)
Lowest is Feb 19th @ Dallas ($14.50)

Home games
Highest is April 6th vs Chicago ($140.48)
Lowest is Oct 23rd vs San Jose (38.48)

CBS Sports site had a deal with StubHub where they link to their site for tickets and get an affiliate commission if the sales is made.

The reason that the Las Vegas games are not listed is because Vegas uses flash seats and doesn't allow people to list them on secondary sites yet.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm ready to see those Vegas prices. Lucked out and will be in Vegas when the Preds are in Vegas so this will replace going to a Cirque or other show. (making the $ not sting as much I guess!)

Reactions: Jonesey

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I'm ready to see those Vegas prices. Lucked out and will be in Vegas when the Preds are in Vegas so this will replace going to a Cirque or other show. (making the $ not sting as much I guess!)
you going to be in vegas for the Wednesday game or Saturday? big difference in price!

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Saturday. High rolling I guess!
upper bowl or lower?

i watched a game out there (not against the preds) on a weekday and forked out almost $90 a ticket with fees for an upper bowl ticket. only about 7-8 rows up though.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
upper bowl or lower?

i watched a game out there (not against the preds) on a weekday and forked out almost $90 a ticket with fees for an upper bowl ticket. only about 7-8 rows up though.
Shoot that is about what Preds upper bowl tickets went for last year. Weekend uppers were easily over $90 anyway.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Not sure where we will sit yet. I'm hoping Vegas ends up being bad like they're supposed to be so that I'm only fighting other tourists for tickets by then.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Vegas seats went up 20% in some place and 40% in others according to the Facebook groups. The people that put in for mini plans were not even able to request one. They were given a plan and seat location and they had to say yes or no.

As I'm sure people here understand, after a run to the Finals, demand is greater than supply. It will be interesting to see what happens when the newness and shininess wears off.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Vegas seats went up 20% in some place and 40% in others according to the Facebook groups. The people that put in for mini plans were not even able to request one. They were given a plan and seat location and they had to say yes or no.

As I'm sure people here understand, after a run to the Finals, demand is greater than supply. It will be interesting to see what happens when the newness and shininess wears off.
There will be adjustments up and down. I'll bet for sure that Krispy Kreme won't be giving away a DOZEN doughnuts for a shut out this year. It wasn't even limited to ticket holders, just any old body could go get themselves a boxen. I saw bums on the sidewalks with boxes of a dozen doughnuts the day after they beat us! Bad business decision.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
There will be adjustments up and down. I'll bet for sure that Krispy Kreme won't be giving away a DOZEN doughnuts for a shut out this year. It wasn't even limited to ticket holders, just any old body could go get themselves a boxen. I saw bums on the sidewalks with boxes of a dozen doughnuts the day after they beat us! Bad business decision.
I'm pretty certain that you needed to present a seat locator to get the dozen. If I'm wrong, it was a bad move.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm pretty certain that you needed to present a seat locator to get the dozen. If I'm wrong, it was a bad move.
It wasn't the way it was announced. Sounded like anyone could go get them. Maybe it was just that one game since it was New Years.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
My preseason games are spoken for already. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I have extras or can't make the game.

As far as Vegas, I wonder how many of their STH's are the local businesses instead of regular fans? It seems like a lot of away fans were in their barn during the playoffs and regular season. Regardless, somebody got paid for sure.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
My preseason games are spoken for already. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I have extras or can't make the game.

As far as Vegas, I wonder how many of their STH's are the local businesses instead of regular fans? It seems like a lot of away fans were in their barn during the playoffs and regular season. Regardless, somebody got paid for sure.
During the regular season they were really big on group sales. They hosted groups as large as 500 people made up of opposing fans. As far as the playoffs go, just like Nashville, people wanted to make some money.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Got an email from Preds central

The general public on-sale will be on Thursday, Sept. 13 and available single-game tickets for home games through Dec. 31 will be made available at that time.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I could have sworn there was an earlier date if you signed up for Verified Fan.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I could have sworn there was an earlier date if you signed up for Verified Fan.
My guess is they will get the opportunity after STH's but before General Public. I haven't gotten my notice about buying extras for anything but Preseason yet.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Vegas is really going for it.. They are selling pre-season packs....and people are lining up to get them.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Vegas is really going for it.. They are selling pre-season packs....and people are lining up to get them.

I hope they're not disappointed because preseason is not like the real thing in any way except that guys are skating around in your team's jersey and playing hockey in your barn--but I'm glad the sport is clicking with the community. Hopefully they're not disillusioned once they see what preseason really is. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for a ticket but fortunately mine are thrown in with my ST package. They may assign a price for them, but I consider them freebies.

I love Preseason games because I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and watching the future. I'm there to ease back in to the season by watching hockey without having to care. I don't do any of my game day stuff, wear a t-shirt instead of a jersey, and wouldn't dream of squishing a black widow if we lost all of them.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I hope they're not disappointed because preseason is not like the real thing in any way except that guys are skating around in your team's jersey and playing hockey in your barn--but I'm glad the sport is clicking with the community. Hopefully they're not disillusioned once they see what preseason really is. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for a ticket but fortunately mine are thrown in with my ST package. They may assign a price for them, but I consider them freebies.

I love Preseason games because I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and watching the future. I'm there to ease back in to the season by watching hockey without having to care. I don't do any of my game day stuff, wear a t-shirt instead of a jersey, and wouldn't dream of squishing a black widow if we lost all of them.
I almost never go. I usually find out if there is a sale at the team store and that may be enough to convince me to show up, but otherwise I don't care.

jcme262

Jun 3, 2011
Tacoma, WA
I’m heading to Nashville for a mini vaca in Nov. Hoping to score some Bruins tickets for Nov 3 game. I’m sure it’s a hot ticket there and I’m waiting for general public single game tix to go on sale. I’m betting they sell out quickly so I’m looking for back up plans. I prefer the lower bowl and am willing to spend above face but not getting raped Stubhub style.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
Hi. I'm looking to sell 1 Preds ticket when they host the Penguins on Mar.21, 2019. I'm using ticketmaster.com. What are the best ways to sell the ticket?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad