Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Sections 316, and 318 thru 321 are closer to the ice than the 300 level on the other end, so I'd choose those. If you decide to go lower bowl, go to the highest row possible so that you're above the glass and can see the entire sheet of ice. Just my opinion though.

As a full STH holder, these StubHub resellers are charging more than double what the face value is in my section price point.

Ticketmaster is no better. The resellers there are charging triple over what I'm paying.

The game should be a blast as everyone will be excited for opening night and seeing the new video board.

Thank you, this is excellent info. I notice that area of the arena has a SRO section. Can I get any ticket and stand there?

la flama blanca

Mar 14, 2012
I only remember one game either last season or the one prior where there was a connectivity issue. Also, it's entirely possible a screenshot might work depending on timing. Anyone have any idea how frequently the barcode shifts? Could always do a screenshot from the car as a backup in case of connectivity issues.

The latter is correct, barcode updates every few seconds. Allows them to crack down on reselling outside of Ticketmaster. I imagine if a STH transfers tickets via a link to a bunch of random people over the season they will get a warning or two.

Screenshot from the car won't work.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The SRO area doesn't have ushers, so it's first come, first serve when getting your spot at the bar. Regardless of where your purchased seat is located.

They knocked out the concourse wall several seasons ago and placed a bar behind the upper row of seats that you can rest your elbows on along with food and drink.

The SRO area doesn't have ushers, so it's first come, first serve when getting your spot at the bar. Regardless of where your purchased seat is located.

They knocked out the concourse wall several seasons ago and placed a bar behind the upper row of seats that you can rest your elbows on along with food and drink.

Some users on /r/predators have reported they have been kicked out of the SRO area if they don't have an SRO specific ticket, fyi. You also need to be there really early to get spots there for a game. We had been given some terrible seats once and I thought we could get SRO spots about 15 min before gametime but they were all taken and no one moved for the first 10 mins of the game like I thought they would.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Yeah, I got yelled at last season because I was standing in the SRO area while waiting for the play to stop so that I could go to my seat.
That's crazy. I used to stand up there on college nights with my buddies since we all had seats spread over the 300 level and wanted to hang out together. No one ever gave us any grief. That may have been before they started selling SRO tickets though. I guess if you advertise a spot to stand for someone buying a SRO ticket you don't want to have people occupying their space that could be sitting in their purchased seat.

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
That's crazy. I used to stand up there on college nights with my buddies since we all had seats spread over the 300 level and wanted to hang out together. No one ever gave us any grief. That may have been before they started selling SRO tickets though. I guess if you advertise a spot to stand for someone buying a SRO ticket you don't want to have people occupying their space that could be sitting in their purchased seat.

I stood there for the season finale last year vs Chicago without problem and had a ticket. Only problem was people trying to squeeze in, but that's to be expected.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN

Yeah times are definitely different now. I don't remember when they stopped doing college nights but I do remember there were times I'd have entire rows to myself in the 300s along with college night beer prices. Oh those were the days.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
My NHL app keeps crashing when attempting to view the ticket barcode. Uninstalled the app, restarted, installed, cleared cache, etc. and no luck.

Guess I'm heading for will call once I'm done eating.

Not a good start.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
My NHL app keeps crashing when attempting to view the ticket barcode. Uninstalled the app, restarted, installed, cleared cache, etc. and no luck.

Guess I'm heading for will call once I'm done eating.

Not a good start.

Great. Super excited about how this is going to work out when the season starts. Super. Excited.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
It may be my phone, Galaxy S6, but it shouldn't be. The app works for everything else except what I needed, the barcode.

There were plenty of people going through with their phones but the will call area had a line as well.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
FWIW, I had no problems with my tickets or barcodes showing up either game. It took considerably longer, though. Since my phone is an Android, I couldn't save everything to have ready at the door. So I had to go through security then pull them up on the app. The scanner also took a long time to read each barcode. The gift box they gave STH's did have a physical card to use for arena discounts, but a note in the box said it would be available on the app, too.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Make sure to manually turn your brightness up before they scan it. Sometimes the battery saving features and auto brightness can turn it way down making it difficult for the barcode readers.
That's probably what was wrong.

As it turns out the plastic card in the gift box is NOT the STH discount card, even though it says STH and has a lanyard so you can wear it. When I read it more closely it said that the discount was accessible on the NHL app. I FINALLY found it after scrolling through all the tickets. I didn't realize til then that your last few tickets used are down there at the bottom, too. I guess it has a movable barcode, too, so I guess that means that even though two of us have season tickets at the game, only one of us can use the discount since it's on my phone--or I have to tag along everywhere.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We counteracted this by just both downloading the season ticket holder discount ticket from the NHL app to our iPhone wallet. I'm not sure if it is a movable barcode or not but should update in both locations.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
We counteracted this by just both downloading the season ticket holder discount ticket from the NHL app to our iPhone wallet. I'm not sure if it is a movable barcode or not but should update in both locations.

The email said iPhone can still use their wallets, yeah, but not Android.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
The email said iPhone can still use their wallets, yeah, but not Android.

I guess I don't understand how Android works for the STH specific ticket used for discounts then. It seems like the same thing should work just fine. Both ticket holders download the app to their phone and then no need to tag along with each other. Of course this immediately breaks down if you don't want multiple people having access to the account.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I guess I don't understand how Android works for the STH specific ticket used for discounts then. It seems like the same thing should work just fine. Both ticket holders download the app to their phone and then no need to tag along with each other. Of course this immediately breaks down if you don't want multiple people having access to the account.
My recollection from their email was that iPhone had a certain technology that allowed them to read the info downloaded into Apple wallet but it didn't work with Android. Seems to me if you know that half your fan base probably doesn't have and can't get the necessary technology MAYBE you wait til they develop the technology for that half before you implement a new system.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Haven't been in a while so watching a seat for a Thursday game. It was $79 last week, yesterday it was $114, today $79 again plus $19.64 in fees/taxes. 60/40 I'll go for it. Tough to pull the trigger anymore.

View attachment 252815

Gotta keep trying I guess, this morning I happened to check and the same ticket was $44 + fees. I'm going to get to see the Caps for the first time in my life! October 10th. Front row section 307.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Gotta keep trying I guess, this morning I happened to check and the same ticket was $44 + fees. I'm going to get to see the Caps for the first time in my life! October 10th. Front row section 307.
What seat number? That's where I sit, though I won't be at that game!

That's a great section, a souvenir stand, popcorn, beer, restrooms, the stairs/escalator all right there!

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
What seat number? That's where I sit, though I won't be at that game!

That's a great section, a souvenir stand, popcorn, beer, restrooms, the stairs/escalator all right there!
Shame you won't be there, I've met a few of the regular posters here and would like to have met you.

upload_2019-9-24_22-40-17.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad