Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Anyone here know how far in advance single-game mobile tickets are usually delivered/pushed by the Smashville/Ticketmaster on-line outlet?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Anyone here know how far in advance single-game mobile tickets are usually delivered/pushed by the Smashville/Ticketmaster on-line outlet?

My tickets usually aren't ready to send to friends til 24 hours before the game, so my guess is they are all activated at that time (just a guess, though). I have been able to print parking passes prior to that--printed some of them a week in advance.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
My tickets usually aren't ready to send to friends til 24 hours before the game, so my guess is they are all activated at that time (just a guess, though). ...
Thanks for the warning. I won't panic 'til game day. :dunno:

ETA: The mobile tickets I was anticipating were for the D1 women's tournament over the Thanksgiving weekend out at Ford Ice-Belleville, but they are being administered via the Smashville-Ticketmaster service. I checked early this morning & they had all been pushed to my account. So I guess my new worry is whether the NHL app will be working come next weekend. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adz

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Is the ticket/NHL app broken for anyone else? Couldn't log in last night. Able to log in this morning but can't actually do anything.

Also I'm fully aware that by the time someone reads this it will be 'I don't have this problem!' and then I'll look and I also will miraculously no longer have this problem. So this post does have some intent behind it.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Is the ticket/NHL app broken for anyone else? Couldn't log in last night. Able to log in this morning but can't actually do anything.

Also I'm fully aware that by the time someone reads this it will be 'I don't have this problem!' and then I'll look and I also will miraculously no longer have this problem. So this post does have some intent behind it.
I couldn't access my ticket information via my phone earlier in this morning but when I checked it about an hour ago I could via desktop.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Did anyone (if you are a STH) get an email about the Preds Gold Friday sale this Friday? Saw a tweet from Preds saying check your inbox- but I have not received an email- and when checking I realized I have not received any emails from the official Preds email since September

Anyone else get an email or have been getting emails lately from them?

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Did anyone (if you are a STH) get an email about the Preds Gold Friday sale this Friday? Saw a tweet from Preds saying check your inbox- but I have not received an email- and when checking I realized I have not received any emails from the official Preds email since September

I got one

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN

Do you happen to remember if you entered any contests online for the Preds back around that time and maybe unchecked/left blank any box that asked about receiving news/updates/communication from the Preds? Then you may have been removed from their email list.

That happened to me 1 or 2 years ago. I wasn't getting certain emails (I missed
the emails about renewal, and if not for an announcement at a game I could have lost my seats!) and when I asked my rep about it she checked and said I had unsubscribed or something. They put me back on the list and ever since then I always check yes to recieve email, just in case so that won't happen again.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Do you happen to remember if you entered any contests online for the Preds back around that time and maybe unchecked/left blank any box that asked about receiving news/updates/communication from the Preds? Then you may have been removed from their email list.

That happened to me 1 or 2 years ago. I wasn't getting certain emails (I missed
the emails about renewal, and if not for an announcement at a game I could have lost my seats!) and when I asked my rep about it she checked and said I had unsubscribed or something. They put me back on the list and ever since then I always check yes to recieve email, just in case so that won't happen again.

Nope- never have as far as I know

I am going to just contact my rep and let them figure it out.

Thanks for the reply

Mustard

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville
PRICE CUT: For Sale: 2 Preds Tickets TONIGHT 11/27 vs. Vegas Golden Knights
Section 210 Row F Seats 7-8
$120 each

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Nope- never have as far as I know

I am going to just contact my rep and let them figure it out.

Thanks for the reply
I got one today saying that they hadn't come in and people would be receiving vouchers (the first 3,000, anyway). I wouldn't be getting one anyway because I've been helping my sister and won't be at the game tonight, but I sent the email on to my daughter--they probably won't be able to get there that early, though.

Fischstone

Jan 20, 2020
Cologne
Hey Guys,

my name is Andy, I'm a German Predators Fan and at the moment, I'm fine-tuning my visit to Music City in February. I will be in the city from Feb 28th - Mar 1st and of course want to attend the game against the Avalanche.

I've got two questions and would like your suggestions, help and experiences:

- which website is better: Ticketmaster or Stubhub (is there a concern to not use one of them)?
- should I buy the ticket right now or would you suggest to wait and hope for a little lower prices as the date comes closer?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance and maybe see you at the game - if there are some people interested in meeting before or after the game and have a chat & drink, please drop me a note.

Greetings, Andy

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey guys,

Does anyone still have hard tickets/ticket stubs from the game vs the Calgary Flames on October 31st? I was at the game, but was unable to acquire an actual ticket and I like to collect them, since I don't go to that many games.

My girlfriend and I flew all the way to Nashville that week and had a blast. What a game too! If anyone could help me with tickets from that game, it would be greatly appreciated!

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
- which website is better: Ticketmaster or Stubhub (is there a concern to not use one of them)?
- should I buy the ticket right now or would you suggest to wait and hope for a little lower prices as the date comes closer?

Ticketmaster vs. Stubhub: Both are fine. I prefer TM but have no problems buying from Stubhub if the price is right.

Timing: Given the way the team has been doing I would suggest just waiting. I don't see prices going up but there is certainly a chance they will go down.

Reactions: Fischstone

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Hey guys,

Does anyone still have hard tickets/ticket stubs from the game vs the Calgary Flames on October 31st? I was at the game, but was unable to acquire an actual ticket and I like to collect them, since I don't go to that many games.

My girlfriend and I flew all the way to Nashville that week and had a blast. What a game too! If anyone could help me with tickets from that game, it would be greatly appreciated!
I don't think too many people get hard tickets anymore. Everything is done by mobile. Pity for collectors.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Hey Guys,

my name is Andy, I'm a German Predators Fan and at the moment, I'm fine-tuning my visit to Music City in February. I will be in the city from Feb 28th - Mar 1st and of course want to attend the game against the Avalanche.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance and maybe see you at the game - if there are some people interested in meeting before or after the game and have a chat & drink, please drop me a note.

Greetings, Andy

I think both are fine to use. Just be aware on Ticketmaster you need to check a little button to see the “resale” tickets by season ticket holders. Also if the game is part of a “package” sale by the predators, it won’t let you even look at one single game tickets.
That’s why I had to put my tickets against the sabres last Saturday (which I decided I couldn’t go to on Friday) on stubhub. It was part of some 2 game deal for the preds , so I could put them for sale on Ticketmaster, but no one would have ever been able to see that they were for sale and no one could have bought them!

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Hey Guys,

Greetings, Andy
Tennesseetickets.com is a reputable site also. They are local guys that I sell my season tickets to when I can't make it to games or if I'm not using my extras.

Also, are you just looking for a single ticket?

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
That’s why I had to put my tickets against the sabres last Saturday (which I decided I couldn’t go to on Friday) on stubhub. It was part of some 2 game deal for the preds , so I could put them for sale on Ticketmaster, but no one would have ever been able to see that they were for sale and no one could have bought them!

Are you sure about that?? We needed 1 extra for the Sabres and we bought a resale ticket from Ticketmaster. There were plenty of resale tickets available, including singles.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
When I go to Nashville preds site (just went) and click on single game tickets for feb 16th, St. Louis game.....same thing as with buffalo game. It says rivalry pack and I can’t purchase any tickets just for St. Louis game without choosing a second game. It won’t even let me look for availability. Same thing as happened when I went to look at Sabre’s game so I could price my tickets...
So very confused.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
When I go to Nashville preds site (just went) and click on single game tickets for feb 16th, St. Louis game.....same thing as with buffalo game. It says rivalry pack and I can’t purchase any tickets just for St. Louis game without choosing a second game. It won’t even let me look for availability. Same thing as happened when I went to look at Sabre’s game so I could price my tickets...
So very confused.
Ticketmaster picks on you. You've had one problem after another with both Preds TM site and general TM site ever since your account got updated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->