Nashville Predators Hockey Talk 2023-2024 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Pretty sure we will get an 8:30 start time due to games in the East. It will be a short series if we play Dallas, so we won't lose much sleep

I'd be willing to bet my mortgage we get the 8:30 starts no matter who we end up with.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
VGK can still pass us, no?

They can (in points) but LAK can at best tie us in points but will lose the tie break. So the LAK and VGK are basically paying for P3 or W2 now.

LAK has 1 game left at 97 points: Max 99
VGK has 2 games left at 96 points: Max 100

LAK has the tiebreak vs. VGK.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
One thing that really sucks about getting Vancouver is it probably means we're getting all the 9pm games possible. Unless we get lucky on the weekends. Sometimes I hate playing in the west.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
One thing that really sucks about getting Vancouver is it probably means we're getting all the 9pm games possible. Unless we get lucky on the weekends. Sometimes I hate playing in the west.
We've been getting those late games playing in the Central anyways so that part of it really doesn't change much.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We've been getting those late games playing in the Central anyways so that part of it really doesn't change much.

Yeah for sure. I just have a feeling we’re going to get it every game in this first round. And my reason for referencing the western conference as a whole is that if we were in the east our odds of 9pm games would likely be reduced.

It is what it is. Will just suffer with getting home from midweek home games at crazy times. Hopefully we don’t have another triple ot 1am experience!

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Yeah for sure. I just have a feeling we’re going to get it every game in this first round. And my reason for referencing the western conference as a whole is that if we were in the east our odds of 9pm games would likely be reduced.

It is what it is. Will just suffer with getting home from midweek home games at crazy times. Hopefully we don’t have another triple ot 1am experience!
As long as we win it IDC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad