GDT: nashville predators (8-6-2) at NEW JERSEY DEVILS (4-7-5)

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
MY VERY FIRST GDT! LGD!

What are we watching?

zxbx.png

Where are we watching?

n4ef.png

Who are we watching?

pxbt.png

Zubrus - Loktionov - Jagr
Tedenby - Henrique - Ryder
Brunner - Zajac - Bernier
Carter - Gionta - Cam-Jan

Greene - Harrold
A-Train - Zidlicky
Gelinas - Larsson

MARTY

vs

Wilson - Fisher - Stalberg
Nystrom - Legwand - Hornqvist
Beck - Cullen - Smith
Clune - Gaustad - Spaling

Jones - Weber
Josi - Klein
Ekholm - Ellis

Hutton

3f73f2d80b.f.gif

(Don't mind the terrible photoshop. Had to rush this because I'm not going to be around all night/day tomorrow).

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
When are they just going to tell us already that Elias had a cold but the doctors amputated an arm instead?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hope to god they don't play their third string goalie. I'm afraid it will be another no show like the first Flyers game. Might get the same result with Hutton playing. He was putrid last night. 2 of 3 goals allowed were very bad.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
When are they just going to tell us already that Elias had a cold but the doctors amputated an arm instead?

saw patty today i can confirm he had all of his limbs and looked fine however he did say he would not be playing again tomorrow

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
saw patty today i can confirm he had all of his limbs and looked fine however he did say he would not be playing again tomorrow

Prothestetics have come a long way :laugh:

PSE&G ... I'd eventually like to see a full lineup of Pokemon Devils :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
If we were even halfway decent in the SO, that record might be more like 7-7-2 or 8-7-1

let that sink in

Status Quo*

Plz for the love of god win. Score 3+ goals. IT'S NOT HARD!!!!

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
Don Cherry made a crack tonight during Coach's Corner that the Devils haven't scored a goal in 100 years. He was talking about how the Leafs play Reimer against the tough competition and Bernier versus the low scoring teams.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Plz for the love of god win. Score 3+ goals. IT'S NOT HARD!!!!

Not against that shooter tutor goalie that's had to take over for an injured Rinne. He gives up a lot of weak ass goals. Last two games especially from what I saw.

Status Quo*

Not against that shooter tutor goalie that's had to take over for an injured Rinne. He gives up a lot of weak ass goals. Last two games especially from what I saw.

Oh, we're facing a shooter tutor that sucks? shutout for the Preds then.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was I trolled by the Rangers fan?:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Anyone wanna bet that during the pregame/intermission they cover a story about how both our teams were gutted when Suter and Parise left? And then we'll probably have a bunch of crap about the 2012 SCF when we play the Kings next week.

Would complete all the garbage coverage we had about Zach and David during the Minnesota and Toronto games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad