GDT: nashville predators (8-6-2) at NEW JERSEY DEVILS (4-7-5)

Status Quo*

Anyone wanna bet that during the pregame/intermission they cover a story about how both our teams were gutted when Suter and Parise left? And then we'll probably have a bunch of crap about the 2012 SCF when we play the Kings next week.

Would complete all the garbage coverage we had about Zach and David during the Minnesota and Toronto games.

When do we play SKA so we hear about Kovy? :laugh: :cry:

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
Score some goals. Only goals scored the last couple of games were redirects. Cant you guys just shoot the puck straight in to the net for once?

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
He was talking about how the Leafs play Reimer against the tough competition and Bernier versus the low scoring teams.

Hmmm, Reimers opponents have scored a combined 2.65 goals per game, Berniers have scored 2.64. So I guess that makes him right... :handclap:

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
Need moar shootout help

500full.jpg

LGD!

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Devils say Stephen Gionta has a "sore foot". He is not taking part in the team's morning skate today.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Josefson in Gionta's spot beween Carter and Janssen for the morning skate.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And yet they STILL had him on the PK chasing down Kessel in the third period after he rolled his ankle.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Not sure what to make of this one but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we dominate in possession and shots and struggle to score lol.

GarretWillhelmThe3rd

Sep 16, 2009
South Jersey
Hey guys, i was checking out the parking/visitors guide but wanted to ask for some opinions. Im traveling to the game tonight from South Jersey. I plan on taking Rt 295 to Rt 1 just to avoid the turnpike for the entire trip. So when I arrive to the Prudential center whats my best option for parking? Can't wait for this game.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Hey guys, i was checking out the parking/visitors guide but wanted to ask for some opinions. Im traveling to the game tonight from South Jersey. I plan on taking Rt 295 to Rt 1 just to avoid the turnpike for the entire trip. So when I arrive to the Prudential center whats my best option for parking? Can't wait for this game.

299 Mulberry st, $15.
About 4 blocks away but many fans use it, including myself.

Leave early, arena doors open at 5:30. Have fun.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Awesome, your the man. Thank you! Also, is there a certain place to look for Devils jerseys in the stadium? I've been wanting to get a new one.

The Devils Den store at street level next to the box office.
Which is at the corner of Mulberry st and Edison Place.

They may also carry them inside at the Devils Den smaller stores.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad