Tanev - Lowry - Little
Perreault - Copp - Roslovic

Huh.
That fourth line will get no time. I'd like to see:

Ehlers - Scheifele - Wheeler
Connor - Hayes - Laine
Perreault - Little - Roslovic
Copp - Lowry - Tanev

There's enough talent for 3 strong scoring lines. Go back to the top line that works. Try Laine with Hayes. Give Little a veteran winger to balance out Roslovic.

Reactions: Hulide and Gotaf7

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Like the top 6, but that's a sure-fire recipe for 5 min TOIs for your 4th line.
Which is fine. It's not how much your fourth line plays that is the problem, it's how much the first line, or in this case, 55 and 26, play that is the issue. If Lines 2 and 3 pick up the slack, we should be fine.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I don't mind it. Feel bad for either Little or Copp being stuck with useless Roslo ans Perreault who does not do a thing the last 10-15 games except chase guys around. Tanev and Little were good together briefly in the Nashville series. Little adds more talent to the line then copp which is good seeing as they play 14-15 mins a game. Little has always done well on the wing. I think it is more so just getting Little icetime. Despite what a couple Little haters here say, he is still too good to be playing 10-12 mins a game. This is Pauls way to make sure he plays.

Reactions: Jets 31

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I think it's only a matter of time before Ehlers goes back to the top line. He was out for awhile, still finding his legs.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Did anyone hear a update on Buff ? Man i miss watching him play , during games i find myself thinking it's ok we aren't playing very good , just wait until Buff comes over the boards , he'll get us going . :help: :laugh:

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Practice Audio:

Lowry, Little, Kulikov & Lindholm (drops an F bomb when talking about when he found out he got traded and he was worried it was to a bad team but was happy when he found out it was Winnipeg).

To listen click here.

Maurice talking about the new guys, says regular season is the time to try combinations. You know, like alternating Connor and Ehlers with Scheifele/Wheeler ad nauseam and keeping Laine with Little for a year and a half.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Maurice talking about the new guys, says regular season is the time to try combinations. You know, like alternating Connor and Ehlers with Scheifele/Wheeler ad nauseam and keeping Laine with Little for a year and a half.

Too bad it took him until game 64 to figure that out....

Reactions: sipowicz

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
maxresdefault.jpg
I think it's only a matter of time before Ehlers goes back to the top line. He was out for awhile, still finding his legs.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Alright got a new C, stronger now down the middle. Better move our 2C to wing.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I'm probably in the minority here, but I like Little better on the wing. I'd prefer him on the Copp line and Perreault on the Lowry line but I'm happy the move is being made regardless. I feel like after two years of being forced to play with Laine has forced Little to be a little too defensive minded. He hangs back a bit too much and hasn't been supporting his wingers on breakouts, which has often resulted in them not having an out and giving up the puck. Not to put all the blame on Little, he's compensating for his wingers, but his line seems to get hemmed in as much as any this year. I honestly think he's best used on the wing at this point.

Reactions: folix

folix

Jul 24, 2011
If we move Little here to the wing where in all honesty he is prob better suited, he wont be here next year.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
If one is being honest with themselves
You can understand why
I hate living here. Just cheaper than most places to live. That’s why I stay.

Hate? That would be difficult!

Sure.. you could say we're no Winkler (new Dentist with a good sense of humour and the hawt receptionist) or even Grunthal (really close to Neche, ND and Halbestadt, MB) or even St. Pierre-Jolys (the bakery just got wifi and the 4H club is really strong), but come on man!

Last edited:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
If one is being honest with themselves.
You can understand why.
I hate living here. Just cheaper than most places to live. That’s why I stay.
Cost of living is considerably lower in most parts of the USA than here. Although as far as Canada, I suppose Mb is the cheapest.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

Like these lines. Top 6 is as expected. Interesting twist putting Little over to wing with Lowry and Tanev. He is as good as Copp defensively and adds more scoring. Also if you Maurice is going to use this as a shutdown line you have a lefty and a righty that are good in the dot. MP-Copp-Rosie should win most of their matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad