Pre-Game Talk: Nash at Winn, March 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
So you banished him to 4th line again. For the second year, he has cost us two 1sts Foley and lemieux just so you can your good ol face off guy and defensive center.

So yeah I pay attention to a little more then just what goes on the ice. The front office has told us 2 years running he isnt good enough. So maybe pay more attention your missing slot.
yeah so moving him to the wing will really help. Right? Sober up...

Reactions: Jets 31

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Then we are remembering last season differently, I recall the discourse on this board being universally positive last season after they got over their early struggles

After the Vegas series there was a lot of hand wringing. It was generally positive during the season, you're right.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
So you banished him to 4th line again. For the second year, he has cost us two 1sts Foley and lemieux just so you can your good ol face off guy and defensive center.

So yeah I pay attention to a little more then just what goes on the ice. The front office has told us 2 years running he isnt good enough. So maybe pay more attention your missing slot.

No they've told us the 4th line isn't good enough.
Acquiring Stastny and Hayes on paper boost the Jets to a 4 line team.
The Jets could have gone cheaper at the deadline and added someone closer to say Copp's level and it still would have helped to better balance the team and keep Roslovic on the wing (for this season).

The Jets likely would have added another piece if not a center.
They were committed to adding to the team for the spring.

You can't lay the moves at Bryan Little's feet.
Your hypothesis made more sense last year.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014

A trade before the 2017-2018 season -- Jets' 2017-2018 1st-rounder, Roslovic and Stanley for the Nuge -- would look good right now and they'd still have their 1st in the upcoming draft.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
This is actually a huge swing game for the Jets.
They are all huge now ... have you looked at their schedule probably the toughest ... all tops teams or teams hungry for that last playoff spot.
Predators
Blue Jackets
Lighting
Canes
Capitals
Sharks
Bruins
Flames

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I hope you're right. Because otherwise, we'll be in trouble.
If there would have been a defenseman of Trouba's skill available at this last trade deadline , the team that was trading that defenseman would have gotten a huge haul . If we have to trade Trouba we will get a big return , not worried at all about that .

Reactions: GeorgeJETson

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
They are all huge now ... have you looked at their schedule probably the toughest ... all tops teams or teams hungry for that last playoff spot.
Predators
Blue Jackets
Lighting
Canes
Capitals
Sharks
Bruins
Flames
That's a really tough schedule , hopefully the Jets do the exact opposite of what they just did with the easiest part .

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
A trade before the 2017-2018 season -- Jets' 2017-2018 1st-rounder, Roslovic and Stanley for the Nuge -- would look good right now and they'd still have their 1st in the upcoming draft.
How do we know the Oilers even would want to trade the Nuge though ? Maybe Chevy tried and they said shoo shoo bugger off . :pout:

Reactions: Peter Tagli Eddie

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder what kind of jump there is to this game with our players and Nashville since they got Simmons and Granlund. It can get spooky if Granlund clicks and starts serving his famous sauce. This game may tell much or nothing at all. Insighful, I know. But remember people, stay hydrated and remember to keep kids from your lawns!

I don't bet on hockey at least anymore, but I have no idea which versions of these teams are coming to the ice. Maybe I just have to watch to know for sure again.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This is a huge game tonight especially for Nashville , we win and we are 1 point up with 3 games in hand . They win and they are 3 points up but we have 3 games in hand . Goooooooooooo Jets Goooooooooooo !!

Reactions: The Blue Baron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad