Name A Random Past Maple Leafs Player...

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
Have to go with the games best checker>>>>>>
USATSI_10405392-1024x654.jpg

Reactions: uncleben

freshwind

Mar 23, 2002
haven't gone through 20 pages but one of my faves - Karel Pilar ... great quote - I play crazy but not stupid ....

Reactions: uncleben

Shooter14

57 years now and still hoping.
Feb 5, 2018
Dave Keon
Won multiple cups back in the 60's with the Leafs. Best leaf ever, had a conflict with then owner Ballard. I think it was over money. Keon stayed away from the Leafs for about 50 years because of it. Current management was able to show him the deserving respect and brought him back to standing ovation.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
haven't gone through 20 pages but one of my faves - Karel Pilar ... great quote - I play crazy but not stupid ....
I was a big fan of his game, I really thought he was going to a big time player for us.

Too bad about the heart issues, cost him an NHL career but at least he was able to recover and be ok (I assume he's ok, just looked up his stats and he continued to play in europe up until 2018).

Reactions: heatersthebest

member 300185

Petr Inacek
Mike Palmateer
Gary Leeman
Ed Olcyk
Rick Vaive
Dave Andreychuk
Wally Stanowski
Eric Lindros

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
IIRC he rode shotgun with Kessel during his time in Toronto. I don't remember him being anything special. That was during the time of our Kulemin-Grabovski-MacArthur 2nd line being hyped up as one of the best in the league.
They were one of the better second lines.

Unfortunately, they were easily our best line.

Even more unfortunately, Burke hated them because they made the Kessel line look bad.

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
IIRC he rode shotgun with Kessel during his time in Toronto. I don't remember him being anything special. That was during the time of our Kulemin-Grabovski-MacArthur 2nd line being hyped up as one of the best in the league.

He was very high on himself...often knocking other players in the league to the press....not a big fan...Shot gun tho?...his demeanour was that of a rat....didnt have the intestinal fortitude to ride shotgun for himself let alone a mate....

cesareborgia

Jun 9, 2010
Anybody remember that "what would the Leafs do without Robert Svehla" commercial?

Seriously, what the heck kind of self promotion was that? Lol I remember seeing it once or twice on TV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad