Post-Game Talk: N.J. Devils @ Washington Capitals, Sat., Jan 11th, 2020, 7:08p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Orlov gets walked. Holts bails him out. I hope we can get one before end of period. Also... Travis Boyd? Maybe give him a sweater soon? Could be useful on PP2. And is a good possession player.

i’m disappointed in the effort level of our vets.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Orlov gets walked. Holts bails him out. I hope we can get one before end of period. Also... Travis Boyd? Maybe give him a sweater soon? Could be useful on PP2. And is a good possession player.

i’m disappointed in the effort level of our vets.

Thanks to loltby for making a tough save for once... after we're down a few goals. What a lifesaver.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Endless zone time for the Devs. Just ice the puck if you can't find the outlet.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
On the one hand we are leading the league in points. On the other hand we haven’t looked good in over a month. Not sure what to think.

Reactions: 43sfriends

MaximusT

Dec 5, 2008
Honestly, they should just ride Samsonov going forward. Holtby is not himself this year

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Not his fault tonight - but time to pull Holtby. Need a boost.

Also, the amount of bad defense we are seeing is so bad. Under Trotz we hardly ever gave away breakaways - and never saw lazy delay of game penalties, etc.

it actually was nice seeing Reirdon pissed there. About damn time

Reactions: kmart

MaximusT

Dec 5, 2008
On a side note, but I wonder if Holtby’s next contract takes a bad hit if his sub 0.900 sv % continues to hold or do you think someone out there will still offer him $9mm+

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Is Holtby regressing right b4 our eyes?

Weeks ago I've been thinking Caps shouldn't re sign him. Sheesh.

Todd Lazarchick

Oct 15, 2019
So when does Todd go full bat shit on this team? His lack of giving a f*** is a direct reflection of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad