GDT: Mystery Puck Night Tonight (1/9/15) at GRA vs. Nashville

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
For me, this year isn't about winning, it's about the progression of rookies and team overall etc. We are rebuilding, overachieving at the moment so a fall should/could be expected. Not much to complain about.
Hey Jakey, this is a quote I found posted on 7/11/2015 by XX and myself:

Originally Posted by XX View Post
"I don't mind losing, so I don't care much for fretting over their performance next year. I do care about the manner in which they lose, though. Another year of gutless play will probably break the fanbase for good.

Me: Couldn't have said it better. Last year was actually painful for me to watch, losing will come with the rebuild, I just want to see more competitive hockey played by the 'Yotes.

I will admit it won't be hard to improve upon on what I witnessed last year..."

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hey Jakey, this is a quote I found posted on 7/11/2015 by XX and myself:

Originally Posted by XX View Post
"I don't mind losing, so I don't care much for fretting over their performance next year. I do care about the manner in which they lose, though. Another year of gutless play will probably break the fanbase for good.

Me: Couldn't have said it better. Last year was actually painful for me to watch, losing will come with the rebuild, I just want to see more competitive hockey played by the 'Yotes.

I will admit it won't be hard to improve upon on what I witnessed last year..."

You got your wish, so far.:) I'm still waiting for that prolonged slump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad