GDT: My first GDT! Chicago Blackhawks @ Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
There isn't any talent in Rockford either, if they were any good they would have won a spot in training camp.

NO TALENT is still an improvement depending on who you sit. It's nice to skate with guys who are giving 100% and excited versus yet less talented versus an out & out suck fest.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
But as long as 2 and 7 are there on their NMC no trades we are stuck and of course next seafood they've I'll decline even more
.I know ..hard to imagine e Seabrook declining beyond incompetent level he now is. .Manning ....better to buy him.out and live with that than put him.on the ice.. Keith will continue his decline..by next season he too probably will be in Seabrook joke territory ...

Saad is $6.0 per of complete wasted cap ..D-Cat is not good defensively to the level he played at last season and is very sporadic on offense.

Toews...hits tart. .then average to poor..for $10.5 goita have a lot more ..

My friends ...cannot have much hope for 19/20 season...hopefully a lockout half season in 2020/21 and we can get some compliance buy-outs when new CBA agreed to..

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
why would he when he'll play with Hughes and Panarin next year

The second Q signs somewhere else.

Part of me says we are only a few pieces away from contending again and 1-2 more seasons after this one of our D prospects maturing.

The other part of me says this team is such a dumpster fire and to just blow it all up and trade everyone over 25. Not that they’d ever do it.

Man this team stinks.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
Can someone post the cool Strome goal real quick.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Jets fan, huh?
giphy.gif

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
You don't need talent to be upgrade over several of the players on our roster

That's my point, you could swap out 5 or 6 guys on the Hawks for Rockford guys and you would get the same results. The player most people are clamoring for(Sikura) has had 3 coaches say he isn't ready for the NHL.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Oilers sailing and soaring under old fat Hitch ...puts foot down and all of a sudden they play great defense and great goaltending ..crushing Avs tonight and will go 8-2-1 under Hitch.

Maybe we should have got him to coach instead of JC...nah ...our Core too stinky and grunts on the margins or not NHL calibre ..so we would have made a monkey outta Hitch too..

There is NO Coach on earth that cam turn Seabrook and Manning into competent players at this stage ...Keith is also I huge decline...Tiews ..really not "starring :much is he...Saad invisible most nights. ..Kane is Kane but you cannot expect defense with him...the gap between us and even the 6th worst NHL team this season is probably huge...They are merely bad..we ate totally incompetent .

Reactions: Rolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce