GDT: My first GDT! Chicago Blackhawks @ Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015
I think the most amazing part is there are people on here who STILL argue the core needs to stay and that they are important.

If Bowman hasn’t asked Keith and Crawford if they want to be traded then he needs to. He needs to just send Seabrook home at this point. Veteran leadership my ass.

I would keep T&K but yes the rest of the vets can go.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Why are you incessantly beating this drum? Would you like it if we all stopped posting for you?
Just voicing my opinion, just like you and others do. Sorry if it gets old, just like it can get old to read a Seabrook or Manning moan post every other post. You might feel those posts are justified, sometimes I feel other posts are justified. That’s what this is all about.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I need to check again but last I saw he was sent down again.

Edit: He was Sent down on the 5th of December. I will tweet Chris Block asking for him to clarify.
Oh okay. I completely missed that.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Just voicing my opinion, just like you and others do. Sorry if it gets old, just like it can get old to read a Seabrook or Manning moan post every other post. You might feel those posts are justified, sometimes I feel other posts are justified. That’s what this is all about.
Your opinion is people should stop posting and traffic on the board, or at least in GDTs, should go down. That’s what I don’t understand. If you don’t want to read posts about Manning and Seabrook don’t read GDTs. If you desire less posting on the board in general, well, just take a break from reading the board. If I’m wrong about what you’re trying to convey feel free to correct me.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Your opinion is people should stop posting and traffic on the board, or at least in GDTs, should go down. That’s what I don’t understand. If you don’t want to read posts about Manning and Seabrook don’t read GDTs. If you desire less posting on the board in general, well, just take a break from reading the board. If I’m wrong about what you’re trying to convey feel free to correct me.
If you dont want to read my occasional posts on this matter then skip over it. I gave my opinion on how surprised I am that there is still such an interest and how many posts there are. Whoopdy doo

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
I think as @LordKOTL speculated in the other thread, he’s checked out on Colliton and will wait to see what happens in the offseason.
VVV
Doesn't look checked out the last few games.
Just because a player has checked out with the coach doesn't mean he can't perform on the ice...just sayin'. (and this is assuming Kane has tuned JC out--which I was speculating on based on Kane's facial expression)

Kane is Kane; you know he can score. He may not be buying what JC is selling, but that doesn't mean all of a sudden his O dries up because he's got an incompetent coach.

Reactions: ColdSteel2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad